Senior Devops Engineers
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Remote in USA
Development Operations (DevOps)
- Passionate about the concept of infrastructure as code and leverages modern tools to define, build and manage virtual infrastructure in the cloud
- Excellent hands-on experience with AWS
- Solid understanding of Windows systems (2012 R2+) and Linux Systems (CentOS, RedHat), hosts, networks, security, applications and proficiency in shell scripting
- Solid understanding and proven experience with configuration management tools like Ansible and Jenkins, Terraform, Kubernetes
- Believes in automation for consistent, scalable and fool-proof delivery of infrastructure and applications
- Support production issues/high severity issues on weekends or off hours as required
- Senior or Lead level experience with at least 8+ years of experience in all the required skills
- Experience in working as devOps leader focusing on CI/CD and CM tools and modern frameworks in the eco-system
- Solid hands-on experience with working on AWS
- Experience deploying to Kubernetes
- Creating manifests and troubleshooting pods
- Familiarity with Helm
- Understanding of RBAC for k8s clusters
- Hands-on experience in using Ansible
- 8 or more years of experience with orchestration tools such as terraform
- Someone with experience with tools such as Jenkins to enable CI/CD
- 4 or more years of experience working with agile tools like Jira, Git, and Confluence
- Candidates with proven certifications and socially accessible profiles that demonstrate the body of work and participation in modern collaboration hubs
- A great team player and genuinely believes in solving challenges as a team
- Willing to learn new technologies and methodologies quickly
- Explores alternatives and quickly prototyping to validate hypothetical architectures or solutions
- Good understanding of the core tenets of agile both in letter and spirit
- Demonstrated ability come up with System designs, architecture, process flows and Concept of Operations for large complex systems
- Please provide any code in Github or such that you have worked on personally or in the open-source community
- Be able to demonstrate proficiency with configuration management tools such as Ansible, during the interview process
- Should have an AWS certification or be ready to obtain a certification within 60 days from the date of joining
- Knowledge of Healthcare, Medicare and Medicaid systems and data is a plus
Digital services firm
Softrams' mission is to grow and continue to be a leading consulting and solutions provider specializing in emerging technologies.
- We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package by providing options for medical, dental, and vision insurance. We also offer 100% company paid short-term and long-term disability insurance and life insurance for the employee along with optional spousal and child life insurance.
- We offer a generous 401k program with matching employer contributions of up to 5%. Employees become fully vested 30 days after their start date.
- Everyone needs time to recharge and unwind which is why we provide an annual 15-day vacation and 5-day sick leave. We also provide additional maternity and parental leave, as well as bereavement leave.
- We are proud to share our in-house training application which provides unlimited access to training programs (AWS, Azure, SAFe etc). We offer rewards for completion of certificates and host internal brown bag sessions to ensure an environment of continuous learning. We have also launched a new “Yearn to Learn” initiative which provides recommended courses and certifications along with opportunities and incentives based on current role and future aspirations.
- We provide your choice of laptop – MacBook Pro or PC, along with any additional software you may need for your job. Our offices provide ergonomic desks with adjustable height powered by push button operation, with USB plugins conveniently mounted right at their desk (SmartDesk). Additionally, our offices have all new Zoom Rooms installed in each conference room to ensure quality communication and collaboration in a seamless and integrated manner.
- We have partnered with Teaching for Good to provide free virtual training and mentoring for anyone interested in enhancing their career or would like to acquire new competencies. We also hope to create the skills of our future workforce.
- The pandemic has shifted how companies engage with their employees. In addition to the annual company event, we have created new virtual events such as Virtual Birthday Cake Cutting, Trivia, Bingo and many more to emphasize we are one team.
Company Core Values
- Stand United: The current climate of divisive politics and ideologies reminds us of the importance of unifying values. At Softrams, we believe in equity and justice for all which makes us proud of our diversity.
- Provide Value: We take pride in our work and strive to provide exceptional digital services that are achieved through in-depth research, avant-garde creativity, and tenacious execution.
- Transform Digital Landscape: With our client partnerships, we aim to make a difference in how technology shapes our world. We co-create new possibilities for how work is managed.