Product & Portfolio Tools
Posted on 4/12/2022
San Carlos, CA, USA
- 12 or more years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or at least 10 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters/MBA /JD/MD), or a minimum of 5 years of work experience with a PhD
- 10+ years' experience in large product/operational transformations and experience in assisting a product organization through the implementation of critical tools to support product portfolios/product development teams/work (i.e. Jira Align/Jira)
- 8 + years in leading/coaching seasoned professionals
- Proven ability to take a solution driven approach in matrix organization
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment navigating ambiguity successfully, most likely in product, product development, or large complex transformation initiatives a matrix organization
- Ability to elevate up complex data/activities into consumable content for Leadership understanding and buy in
- Ability to break down complex/ambiguous problems and drive to solution/synthesis
- Ability to distill, analyze, and action large quantities of stakeholder input and synthesize into action
- Ability to clearly, concisely, and effectively organize and present information to stakeholders and Executive Leadership to engage and bring them along
- Detail oriented and proven ability to manage multiple, cross-functional initiatives with overlapping timelines and deliverables
- Strong project management skills and execute against plan
- Provide coaching and leadership to a group of seasoned professional focused on leading/implementing a large scale transformation, and JIRA Align migration, across the entire Global Product/VAS Portfolios
- Be the Leader to connect the dots across the various workstreams, and portfolios, for the overarching Global Product/VAS organization to ensure a consistent approach, taxonomy, and process is mapped out for the execution roadmap
- Drive the creation of metrics & measurables that clearly indicate progress toward accomplishment of the migration to the new Product & Portfolio Tools
- Collaborate with Product and Technology Leaders to understand the Global Product/VAS holistic portfolio structure, reporting, and objectives are aligned to provide guidance on how best to ensure connectivity to the overarching transformation program, and their specific execution lane
- Proactively identify process gaps, roadblocks, bottlenecks, and inefficiencies that will negatively impact the migration, and set up, of JIRA Align to help determine creative solutions
- Lead with Culture and Change Lead to ensure needed mindsets and behaviors are imparted during onboarding/conversion. Manage cross-functional communications to maximize understanding, impact, and speed of change adoption
- 15 or more years of experience with a Bachelor's Degree or 12 years of experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, or MD), PhD with 9+ years of experience
Leading credit card company
Visa's mission is to remove barriers and connect more people to the global economy. The company provides end-to-end financial infrastructure.
- Health Insurance.
- Life Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Disability Insurance.
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance.
- Integrity: Doing well by doing right.
- People: Behind payments are people.
- Innovation: Pioneering with a purpose.
- Clients: Keeping clients in focus.
- Collaboration: Pulling ahead by pulling together.