Senior Customer Operations Product Partner
Posted on 11/29/2022
Atlanta, GA, USA
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a Customer Experience, Product or Project Management role, or similar preferred
- Must be able to attain required regulatory licensure(s)
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- Experience in presentation and visualization skills
- Project Management experience preferred
- Effective communication skills to deliver actionable insights in a clear and understandable manner to decision-makers in non-customer facing departments
- Ability to work across teams, locations and time zones
- Critical thinking, proactivity, attention to details, go-getter attitude
- Be a strategic thinker, who can also execute
- Responsible for the creation, execution and aftercare of improvement projects within various parts of the Sportsbook businesses that affect customers and customer operations
- Analyze and recommend improvements to existing processes across various teams including but not limited to Marketing, Product, Commercial, Engineering, Fraud and Payments
- Responsible for communicating with stakeholders within your product area on the needs of improvement within Customer Operations that will ensure an improved Customer Value and Customer Experience across the board
- Build out a set of KPIs to monitor and track to report on the improvement of Customer Experience within your product areas
- Initiate areas of improvement for Customer Experience, while working alongside the different teams in Customer Operations, and your product area to ensure valuable and prioritized Customer Experience projects are completed
- Gather needed data support and customer service support by working alongside other managers and analysts in Customer Operations and across the company to support priorities to improve Customer Experience within your product area
- Develop and maintain relationships with relevant stakeholders in order to gather all information needed to improve Customer Experiences, CS efficiency and scalability
- Prepare materials for business reviews and lead operational planning meetings
- Contribute to ensuring key meetings have high impact on organization alignment and overall results
- Lead Customer Feedback meetings across the company to ensure full transparency of customer experience
- Develop strong collaborative, effective relationships across key stakeholder departments and teams
- Be a strong advocate for CX at all times to all key stakeholder audiences
Fantasy sports and online U.S. sportsbook
Fanduel is on a mission to make sports more exciting. The company provides a daily fantasy sports platform with a range of game types for players with a guaranteed prize pool for the winners.
- From peer-to-peer learning to industry conferences, there are a number of ways to develop your career
- From your head to your toes we’ve got you covered with our 100% health insurance coverage
- We keep a well-stocked supply of snacks and refreshments to keep you going throughout the day
- Flexible hours and vacation scheduling let you work when you’re at your best
- We provide the latest tech and equipment, you get the job done
Company Core Values
- We’re not just a company, we’re a collective. And we’re not just coworkers, we’re a community.
- We’re an all-hands-on-deck crew of dreamers, doers, thinkers, makers, builders, breakers, and rebuilders.
- We value teamwork above all else.
- We believe that diversity and inclusiveness are at the core of any good team.
- Passion for building a product our customers will love, passion for being the best in our field, and passion for our own people.