Purchasing Manager, Travel
Posted on 4/7/2022
Plymouth, MI, USA
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Supply Chain, or Engineering preferred or equivalent experience
- 3+years years of relevant Supply Chain or Purchasing Experience
- 1+ years experience working with travel suppliers and policy
- 1+ years experience with ERP systems and purchase order processing - SAP and Coupa preferred
- 3+ years MS Office
- Identify and drive improvements
- Continuously simplify processes
- Own monthly reporting for various stakeholder groups
- Multitask and handle high volumes
- Be an expert on Rivian's travel policies and procedures
- Support specific events that involve travel through: Researching and comparing available travel and hotel accommodations to identify the best available options
- Own the group booking process and rooming lists
- Advise travelers of and assist with any needs for specialized travel documents
- Develop strong internal working relationships with all departments, especially Executive Assistants, internal security teams, and talent mobility
- Masters Degree
- 3+ years experience in a travel related procurement, purchasing setting
- Familiarity with Tableau is a plus
- Effective communication skills and customer service approach
- Action-oriented and solution-driven and able to work in a fast pace environment
- Highly accurate and detail-oriented
Electric vehicles manufacturer
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. The company believes there is a more responsible way to explore the world and is determined to make the transition to sustainable transportation an exciting one. Rivian designed their emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles to challenge what's possible.
- Ownership for All: We offer every employee the opportunity to own Rivian stock through equity programs, supporting their financial wellness.
- Mental and Emotional Wellness: We provide employees and their families access to mental wellness platforms and our Employees Assistance Program
- Fertility and Family Planning: We support diverse family-building journeys, providing employees with benefits such as paid parental leave and financial support for adoption, fertility treatments or surrogacy.
- Competitive Compensation: We offer competitive compensation packages driven by mutual investment in our long-term growth and success.
- Career Development: We enable all employees to own their development. Continuous learning opportunities and tuition reimbursement help drive performance, boost engagement and develop future leaders.
- Transgender Benefits: In alignment with WPATH guidelines, our 2022 plans provide coverage toward medical, pharmacy and cosmetic needs.
- A diverse workforce
- Embracing active allyship
- Purpose-driven partnerships
- Supporting our team