Entertainment Market Research Intern
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Culver City, CA, USA
- Passion for research
- Excited by analyzing data
- Critical thinker
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills
- Successfully manages time and multiple competing priorities in order to ensure deadlines are always met
- Team player who is able to work collaboratively and/or initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal oversight
- Internally-motivated self-starter who continuously strives to get things done, regardless of challenges encountered
- Strong, concise technical writing skills
- Excellent PowerPoint and visual communication skills
- Strong Excel skills; experience with pivot tables and writing macros a plus
- Strong interest in entertainment industry
- 1+ year(s) of relevant coursework and/or experience working in quantitative or qualitative research, entertainment/film studies, consumer insights, consumer research, or in analysis/strategy
- Candidates with a focus in a social science field or business, or one with an emphasis on statistics or quantitative research methodologies preferred
- Candidates must be authorized to work lawfully in the United States
- Why do you want to work at NRG?
- Why are you interested in theatrical, OTT and TV?
- What kind of training or experience have you had that has prepared you for this internship?
- What do you hope to gain through this internship?
- Collaborate on market research studies for major theatrical, OTT and TV clients including but not limited to brand studies, creative testing, content testing, trackers, messaging/positioning evaluation, and market segmentations
- Potential to participate in all steps of a research project including but not limited to: database maintenance, survey design and proofing, questionnaire writing, link checking, collecting and analyzing data and data table proofing
- Populate data to create client presentations and refine reports for better story-telling
- Assist Analysts in reviewing data and pulling verbatim quotes for client reports
- Conduct industry research, staying ahead of industry news and trends
- Attend weekly meetings and share your opinions
- Career training opportunities where interns will learn about various research-oriented tasks and processes. Interns will also get the opportunity to learn about various lines of the business such as our Client Services teams and our Research Operations teams including but not limited to Data Management, Marketing Sciences and Design
Data driven insights & strategic consultation
National Research Group's mission is to provide insights through well-designed research that leads to creative strategies to create stronger connections with customers. They synthesize disparate data into memorable, easy to understand and actionable narratives that empower clients to make informed decisions.
Company Core Values
- Excellence - Excellence is an unrelenting curiosity to push the limits of what’s possible in the world of content, culture and technology. The drive for preeminence touches every part of everything that we do.
- Innovation - From our approach to problem solving, to the cutting-edge solutions we’re known for, we’re catalysts of industry disruption. Innovation is in our DNA.
- Collaboration - We work collectively as a team across disciplines, learning from and inspiring each other through collaboration. The best insights stem from diverse perspectives and deep dialogue.
- Enthusiasm - We play at the intersection of creativity and science, with passion and rigor. Enthusiasm for what we do propels us to apply fresh thinking to big challenges.
- Grit - Grit and confidence in our way of thinking enables us to stay ahead of fast-changing industries. We stand by the things that matter most and aren’t afraid to roll up our sleeves to realize the best results.