Updated on 9/22/2022
- Embodies our EAGER values-is ethical, adaptable, gritty, empathetic, and remarkable
- Has previous chat experience and understands the importance of providing correct answers to prospects' questions promptly
- Has excellent written and spoken English
- Is responsible and understands that they are prospects' first interaction with Grammarly
- Is innovative thinks outside the box and can be creative with new ideas to improve chat's reach and effectiveness
- Is analytical and can quickly identify patterns and trends
- Is emotionally intelligent, with the ability to gauge and manage their own emotions and those of others
- Has experience working in a fast-paced environment that is constantly evolving
- Is a quick learner and can adapt to always-changing processes and systems
- By month one, you'll learn our tech stack and have an in-depth understanding of Grammarly's product, features, and narratives
- By month three, you'll take chats independently and answer leads' pre-sale questions when they visit the Grammarly Business website
- By month nine, you'll engage with 500 conversations/month and create 85+ chat-qualified leads/month. In addition, you'll give meaningful feedback on our products, systems, and processes
- By one year, you will independently run tests within chat and give meaningful feedback on the product. In addition, you'll be the go-to person for the chat team when the manager is out of the office
- Beyond year one, you will consistently exceed your quota and have the potential for leadership as the Chat team continues to grow
AI-powered writing assistant
Grammarly is on a mission to improve lives by improving communication. The company operates a browser extension and app that corrects spelling & grammar.
- Free food
- Company Social Outings
- Work From Home Policy
- Unique Office Space
- Health & Wellness Package
- Paid Time Off
- 401K / Retirement Plan
- Ethical: Be honorable and earn trust by doing the right thing even when no one is watching, every time.
- Adaptable: Embrace change to evolve and succeed, with a positive, problem-solving attitude.
- Gritty: Achieve with passion and perseverance for goals, by doing whatever it takes to get the job done, whenever it’s necessary.
- Empathetic: Treat others as they want to be treated to work well together, by actively listening to put yourself in their shoes and then responding accordingly.
- Remarkable: Always be learning to develop quickly and be exceptional yet humble, by continually seeking out mentors and learning opportunities.