Posted on 11/10/2022
Centreville, VA, USA
- Must have a TS/SCI with poly to be considered
- Bachelor's Degree and at least 12 years of relevant experience or a Master's Degree and 10 years of relevant experience
- Must have experience as with Instructional Design
- Demonstrated experience in the following:
- Identifying performance gaps or learning needs
- Formally documenting instructional design plans
- Using empirical data to make instructional design decisions
- Ensuring instructional solutions address performance gaps
- Identifying and making improvements to instruction
- Designing instructional strategies that engage, motivate, or are learner-centered
- Using face-to-face, online, and blended learning strategies
- Developing project management plans for instructional design projects
- Designing assessments of learning
- Collaborating across functional teams
- Execute all facets of the training development life-cycle for various training types, including instructor-led courses, web-based and online training, blended learning, and performance support
- Conduct needs assessments and training needs analyses, including gap analysis, contextual analysis and root-cause analysis
- Select and design innovative instructional and learning strategies and associated technologies to optimize learning and achieve learning objectives
- Develop, execute, and test training courses and performance support products
- Perform quality assurance and quality control activities, including SME reviews, design reviews, course pilots, and hot washes
- Create and conduct training evaluations, both formative and summative, across all levels for maximum impact
- Identify, assess, and mitigate risks associated with training project plans and schedules
- Manage and execute all aspects of training projects, including schedules, resources, and scope
- Instructional Design Certification from an accredited institution
- Prior Customer experience
- Experience with online learning platforms and tools
- Prior experience as a facilitator
Scientific & engineering systems integration service
Leidos’s mission is to make the world safer, healthier, and more efficient through technology, engineering, and science. The company is a leader in systems integration and technical solutions while working closely with all branches of the U.S. military, the U.S. Department of Defense, other U.S. government civil agencies, and also customers in select markets across the globe.
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Health Savings account
- Income protection
- Paid parental leave
- Jury duty pay
- Bereavement leave
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Family Benefits
Company Core Values
- Integrity: Is having the courage to make tough ethical decisions, taking pride in our work, being transparent with our team, and being respectful of everyone.
- Inclusion: Is fostering a sense of belonging, welcoming all perspectives and contributions, and providing equal access to opportunities and resources for everyone.
- Innovation: Is not limited to our engineers and scientists. It is acting as a catalyst. Being tenacious and curious to help us excel and be a part of a learning organization.
- Agility: Is being flexible, creative, and resilient. It is our ability to think and act small while using the size and strength of our balance sheet to our advantage.
- Collaboration: Is being team-oriented and proactively engaging to meet shared objectives. It is about building relationships and staying connected with each other.
- Commitment: Is being accountable, taking ownership, modeling servant leadership, and operating with a sense of urgency to our customers and teams.