Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Naperville, IL, USA
- Bachelor/Master's degree from a reputed university
- 2 to 4 years of relevant work experience in venture capital, technology-focused corporate development and strategy, due diligence-focused management consulting or technology-focused firms
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical ability, along with excellent business judgment
- Experience doing industry research, completing competitive landscaping and comparisons, doing value chain analyses, and building presentations
- Experience interacting with senior audiences and executives
- Strong project management skills, including a proven ability to think through all aspects of the process, manage long-term projects and multitask
- Experience working with concepts and technologies behind Big Data analytics, SaaS, predictive analytics, and predictive maintenance
- Driven self-starter with a passion for excellence and an ability to work under minimal supervision
- Superb interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to build relationships successfully across teams
- Analyze the company's strategic objectives and identify and recommend and pursue business opportunities and new technologies that meet our growth objectives
- Perform research on new technologies, as well as identify industry and competitive trends
- Support the executive team on aspects of business development, which include research, analysis, and creation of pitch, marketing, and commercialization materials
- Support coordination of cross-functional engineering, design, and product teams in the evaluation of technical employees, technology solutions, and other product diligence
- Identify areas for integration of new technology infrastructure and other IT systems
- Take on special projects on an as-needed basis
- Navigates well in a fast-paced and often changing environment with competing priorities
- Demonstrates intellectual curiosity and is a self-starter
- Exhibits creative problem solving and decision-making skills, with a strong analytical thought process
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills and builds strong relationships across functions
- Takes ownership and drives a sense of urgency; highly accountable
Cloud engineering and data platforms
Egen are cloud engineering and data experts partnering with fast-scaling startups and large enterprises to launch new digital applications, modernize data infrastructures, and create conversational interfaces powered by machine learning and AI.
- Fun team outings
- Health insurance
- Dental & vision insurance
- Paid time-off
- Food & drinks
- Parental leave
- Agile - We move swiftly and decisively, can change quickly, and succeed in a rapidly changing, ambiguous, and turbulent environment.
- Masterful - We are highly skilled and proficient in whatever we do.
- Adaptable - We are innately curious and constantly keep evolving.
- Zestful - We bring energy and enthusiasm to work every day and enjoy what we do.
- Entrepreneurial - We are team players who are not afraid to take a risk, constantly bring new ideas, and never give up.