Technical Product Marketing Manager
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- 5-10 years experience in marketing, product or product marketing preferably focused on a technical target market
- Passionate about understanding new technology at a fundamental level with experience leading technical product launches
- Excellent collaboration skills and experience working with sales and product development teams
- Experience developing strategic positioning and messaging for products
- Experience with quantitative analysis and market research
- Experience within the Oral Health Industry a strong plus
- Work closely with sales and customer support teams and customers to understand and document key customer needs and facilitate prioritization
- Conduct primary and secondary market research to understand key segments and market dynamics
- Lead planning and execution of new product launches
- Distill technical differentiation into positioning statements, messaging, and value propositions that will be leveraged throughout sales and marketing
- Be the subject matter expert for the dental market within the marketing function and help to coordinate go-to-market activities between the sales, product and marketing teams
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or marketing preferred, MBA is a plus
- Experience in the product development, 3D or manufacturing industries is a plus
3D printing technology
Carbon is on a mission to enable creators everywhere to make what the world needs right now. Carbon develops 3D printing technology for enterprises.
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Gym Membership / Reimbursement
- PTO / Vacation Policy
- Paid Holidays
- Maternity / Paternity Leave
- 401K / Retirement Plan
Company Core Values
- WE ARE AMBITIOUS - Be bold. Take risks.
- WE ARE INNOVATIVE - Innovate from diverse perspectives.
- WE HAVE INTEGRITY - Do what’s right.
- WE ARE COLLABORATIVE - Building together makes us better.
- WE ARE ACCOUNTABLE - Take ownership. Make it happen.