Senior Technical Recruiter
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Milpitas, CA, USA
- 6+ years of technical recruiting experience in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to distinguish between the top 50% and the top 1% of talent within their respective fields
- Demonstrated expertise in non-standard recruiting methods: identify industry experts and find unique methods to engage
- Create unique targeted sourcing campaigns, organizing and executing networking events, etc
- Enough passion and depth to learn the basic technical fundamentals of the positions for which you're hiring
- Ability to build strong relationships with both hiring managers and candidates
- Responsibilities include sourcing, interviewing, and pipeline management
- Drive continuous improvement and strategic recruiting initiatives by providing your hiring clients with the metrics they need
- Build relationships with hiring managers to discuss headcount, new requisitions, hiring strategy, and interview feedback
- Create strategies to identify, attract, and engage with the best talent (sourcing, referrals, and more)
- Attend interviews alongside hiring teams to act as a peer in evaluating candidates
- Assist in initiating background checks and completing reference checks
- Technical recruiting experience in software, and highly specialized roles
- Experience using Greenhouse, Gem, LinkedIn, and G Suite
- Success operating in a start-up environment with autonomy
Implantable brain–machine interfaces
Neuralink's mission is to build devices that will help people with paralysis and invent new technologies that will expand abilities, the community, and the world.
- An opportunity to change the world and work with some of the smartest and the most talented experts from different fields.
- Growth potential. We rapidly advance team members who have an outsized impact.
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance through a PPO plan; parental leave.
- Flexible time off + paid holidays.
- Equity + 401(k) plan.
- Commuter Benefits.
- Meals provided.