Contracts and Compliance Specialist
Posted on 6/21/2022
Arlington, VA, USA
- Prior Ariba experience is preferred
- Results oriented with strong ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with management and team members, while possessing exceptional writing and technical skills
- Demonstrates strong business acumen & solid understanding of working with partners and indirect organizations
- Ability to work independently and resolve practical problems
- Strong organizational skills; accuracy and attention to detail, including follow-up
- Recent working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel mandatory
- Familiarity with public sector contracts
- BA/BS degree
- Proven track record of responsibility and dependability
- Candidate must thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment
- KPI tracking and reporting on government consultant activity
- Onboarding of new government consultants
- Work with sales teams and government consultants to develop SOWs and proactively engage with teams on renewals
- Manage spend and budget related to government consultants
- Responsible for executing on required external compliance reporting
- Internal receiving and payables for invoices tied to government consultants
- Serve as main point of contact for government consultants and external compliance reporting entities
- Any other tasks, reports and research as assigned
Data management & visualization platform
Splunk's mission is to address the challenges and opportunities of managing massive streams of machine-generated big data. Splunk is the leading software platform for machine data that enables customers to gain real-time Operational Intelligence.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance plans for regular, full-time U.S. employees — choose the best plans for you and your family. Plus: Health Savings Account (HSA), Life insurance and survivor benefits, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Business travel and accident insurance, Voluntary Critical Illness & Hospital Indemnity
- Eligible employees enjoy: 401(k) Plan with a company match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), Equity awards, Bonus or commission program
- We support you and your family: Paid parental leave, Mother rooms and wellness rooms, Family Planning
- Your work/life balance is important to us, that's why we offer: 16 company holidays, 15 vacation days, 10 sick days, 10 bereavement days, 5 volunteer days
- Ensuring our employees' success goes beyond insurance plans: Education reimbursement, Electric car charging stations, Employee Assistance Program (EAP), Stocked kitchens, Gym discounts/onsite fitness centers, Pet insurance discount, Student loan resources, Cool workspace with collaborative environments, 529 College Savings Plan
- Innovative: We’re passionate about our customer success. We keep our energy laser-focused on giving our customers the best possible and most trustworthy experience, driven ultimately by integrity. After all, we’d be nothing without them.
- Open: We never stop learning or striving to create a positive impact. The work we do matters. We innovate at warp speed to disrupt the world's notion of what’s possible.
- Disruptive: We are humble and value openness and honesty. We speak our truths mindfully and in consideration of others. Candor is cool - respect is required.
- Fun: We embrace the ride (preferably in a Splunk t-shirt). We take our work seriously, but not ourselves. We weave an irreverent and infectious sense of fun into everything we do.
- Passionate: We cultivate an inclusive environment where all backgrounds are celebrated. Striving for equity and embracing our individual uniqueness is our secret sauce. And it will only make us stronger.
- #WeAreSplunk: We represent many functions and regions but are one team. We value each other's efforts and moonshot ideas. And we celebrate highs, and learn from lows, together. We trust and rely on each other. Remember: There’s no “I” in Splunk.