Why Design Everest?
Design Everest is a technology-enabled managed marketplace for the architecture, engineering and construction (AEC) industry. We connect homeowners with architects, engineers and contractors, while utilizing automation and project management to simplify the complex pre-construction process.
We are seeking Drafters with as-builts experience to join our growing community of AEC professionals and become Design Everest Community Partners. We need these Drafters to be California licensed architects OR have their own incorporated firm.
As a Design Everest partner, you will be working with us on various projects that range from residential to commercial ones.
How does it work?
This is a project to project partnership. Once you become a Design Everest Community Partner, you gain access to our expansive client network. We will send projects that we think best fit your expertise, availability and location. You will then get a chance to bid for them and once awarded, we will provide you with a top-notch project management team. We will take care of the paperwork, communication, and backend support. We also act as an extension of your own business, managing projects, scoping, and marketing so you can focus on what you do best — your profession.
What’s in it for you? A few of the benefits in partnering with Design Everest include:
- Through our Design Hub online portal, you can easily manage your project(s) calendar and build your portfolio
- Instantly expanding your client list
- Project management services
- Opportunities for consistent business
- Be part of an innovative and growing company
- Diverse projects and scopes across California
- Remote and flexible work schedule
What you bring to the table?
- As-built experience
- California licensed Architect OR has their own incorporated firm
- 5-6 years of experience as a Drafter
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills as you will be visiting client homes and businesses / buildings for measurements
- 3D laser scanning experience is a plus!
- Located in the USA
Design Everest is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce from all backgrounds and parts of the world.
Design Everest does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies.