Posted on 4/21/2022
- Bachelor's or advanced degree in computer science, engineering, or mathematics
- 2+ years developing web applications with C#, ASP.NET MVC, JS frameworks (Angular/react/Vue)
- Experience developing business applications using SQL Server or other RDBMS and NoSQL databases
- Knowledge of current best practices of web application development using HTML 5 and CSS
- Strong understanding of software engineering best practices such as SOLID principles and design patterns
- Development experience under an agile development methodology and process
- Strong written and oral communication, documentation and interpersonal skills
- Experience building and consuming microservices such as Rest or GraphQL
- Experience with unit testing and test-driven development
- Experience using tools Jira, Visual Studio, Git, VS Code, VSTS
- Strong collaboration skills and a desire to help and learn from other developers
- Ability to grasp complex business logic and project requirements
- A willingness to question things and voice your opinion
- Azure Platform (Provisioning, monitoring performance, Application Insights, etc)
- Develop scalable and maintainable web applications. Products may include user interfaces, integrations with third party web services and new or existing databases
- Develop functional prototypes and beta web applications quickly to support market trials
- Support existing web applications including troubleshooting, bug fixing, required upgrades and modifications to existing functionality
- Work with business partners to define/clarify project requirements and acceptance criteria, define success metrics for features to be delivered
- Development experience of mobile-first user interfaces
Online lending marketplace platform
LendingTree's mission is to simplify financial decisions for life’s meaningful moments through choice, education and support.
- Comprehensive medical, vision and dental plans that include options for a pre-tax health savings account or flexible spending account, and an expansive network of doctors and hospitals best suited to meet your healthcare needs.
- Mental health support services offering access to counseling, crisis intervention and virtual therapy.
- A wellness discount on medical plan payroll deductions, plus reimbursement for your favorite healthy activities.
- In-person or remote training with our fitness coordinator, along with a ton of workout challenges that will sweat you into shape.
- Your choice of four different life insurance plans with 100% company-paid short-term and long-term disability insurance.
- Market-competitive salaries.
- Potential for biannual performance-based bonuses.
- Annual grants of company stock that fully vest in just three years.
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with a company match.
- Flexible Paid Time Off so you can take the time you need to refocus and recharge.
- Ongoing career development and leadership training.
- Awards and recognition for employees doing outstanding work.
- Insightful career pathing so you can chart your growth here and beyond.
- Tuition reimbursement if you decide to continue your education.
- A culture ambassador program for high-performing employees who rep our culture the best.
- Employee-led interest groups that focus on community service, diversity and inclusion, technology and more.
- Paid maternity and paternity leave.
- Up to $10,000 reimbursement for adoption-related expenses.
- On-demand maternity, postpartum and return-to-work support and access to 24/7 virtual care for employees and their partners.
- Company-funded IVF/IUI treatments after standard cost sharing is applied.