Ltd DevOps Engineer
Posted on 4/26/2022
Hillsboro, OR, USA
Development Operations (DevOps)
Google Cloud Platform
- Desire to continue innovatingwith new technology
- Technical leadership skills
- Out-of-the-box problem identification/solution skills
- Eagerness to learn. Communication skills
- Ability to work with customers, partners and vendors and turn business requirements into technical solutions
- Positive proactive team player that can drive complex projects
- Bachelor candidates must have the legal right to work in the United States. Intel does not provide Visa sponsorship for this position
- By applying to this posting, your resume and profile will become visible to Intel Recruiters and will allow them to consider you for current and future job openings aligned with the skills and positions mentioned above
- The Candidate must possess a Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related discipline
- 1+ years of experience in Scripting/programming in Shell, Python or Perl in Linux/Unix environment
- 1+ years of experience in two or more of the following areas:
- Supporting the FRAT infrastructure built on Linux, open-source technologies, implementing automated deployment processes, enabling streamlined service and server configuration
- Enabling a robust content delivery network and spreading best-practices for DevOps Engineering across the team. Working with additional technologies like Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Git, Ansible, Artifactory, etc
- Designing, supporting and maintaining a scalable network architecture, On-Prem and Cloud
- Ensuring the efficient planning, provisioning, installation/configuration, maintenance, and/or operations of the hardware and software infrastructure required to build, validate, and release a wide variety of software products and projects within the policies of Intel enterprise infrastructure (IT) and other governing bodies
- Owning the end-to-end delivery pipeline, including source code management, versioning/tagging strategy, component build and packaging, test automation tooling, release staging, acceptance and/or indicators, required security and IP scans, any third-party conformance tools, artifact storage and distribution, and disaster recovery planning
- Identifying opportunities and implementing solutions for increased automation, reliability, and/or velocity within the pipeline through implementation of robust infrastructure telemetry, KPIs, and indicators, and by monitoring and applying industry best practices
- Hands-on experience designing, building and maintaining highly available cloud-native SaaS applications on one of the major cloud providers (AWS/GCP/Azure), including designing and building CI/CD and observability tools to accommodate a fast paced and agile Software development lifecycle
- Developing, maintaining, and supporting datacenter networking and datacenter compute infrastructure
- Managing and driving sustaining efficiency for heterogeneous Windows and Linux systems and related services infrastructure such as Active Directory, DNS, monitoring, compliance, and configuration management
- Deploying, managing and optimizing performance for storage
- Knowledge in VLSI design, Physical design automation or EDA tools
- Experience with building automation tools, REST API, MongoDB or other database tools
Computer chip manufacturer
Intel's mission is to create world-changing technology that improves the life of every person on the planet. The company is the world's largest manufacturer by revenue of semiconductor chips for computing.
- We Invest in Your Life and Career: Intel offers a complete and competitive package of benefits1 that demonstrates how much we care for employees and their families through every stage of life.
- Great Minds Deserve Great Rewards: We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs.
- Intel Fuels Career Acceleration: Curiosity drives us to change the world. We provide employees opportunities to expand their knowledge, leadership abilities, and skill set.
- Vacation, Holidays, and More: We offer opportunities for employees to refresh and recharge—from paid vacation time and holidays to flexible time off programs.
- Health Benefits for the Whole You: We provide multiple benefits and resources to help employees take care of themselves and their families.
- Customer First
- Fearless Innovation
- Results Driven
- One Intel
- Quality and Integrity