Senior Product Designer
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- You have an excellent track record of shipping features for either consumer and/or enterprise SaaS applications
- You're able to design flows and experiences that are simple, sharp, and innovative
- You collaborate well with other product experts and engineers and can contribute to the shared roadmap of a cross-functional team
- You prefer to go straight to the source -- our millions of members -- when designing improvements to their product
- You know when to advocate for a usability win, even when it's more difficult to achieve technically
- People enjoy working with you, and you bring out the best in your team - you understand technical constraints, knowing how to find alternate solutions, and can collaboratively work to define the roadmap for the product
- You sit at the intersection of product and engineering - give and solicit feedback from other designers and product stakeholders in order to continually raise our bar for quality
- You design clear user stories and validate your assumptions and hypotheses through experimentation, testing, and research
- 3+ years of experience in product design, UX/UI Design, or a related field
- Proven track record in the creation of interaction models, user flows, screen designs, and UI details that promote ease of use and optimize the user experience
- Experience building or maintaining design systems and/or pattern libraries
- Driven user research initiatives & conducted testing interviews
- Experience designing native mobile (iOS or Android) platforms and web experiences
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS. While we don't expect designers to write code, familiarity is important. Sharing a common language with our engineers is key
Bazaarvoice helps brands capture, analyze and act upon social data, and enables authentic customer-powered marketing.
- Mental wellness matters - All team members get access to the Modern Health platform, which provides resources for personal/professional coaching, therapy, and meditation.
- Improve your community and b:generous - We believe in investing our time and money to support our communities globally.
- Embrace wellness and reward others - Through our YouEarnedIt platform, achievements, wellness, volunteering, and coaching is celebrated and rewarded, and everyone has a voice.
- Paid sabbaticals - We reward employees for hard work. After five years with Bazaarvoice, you can apply for an eight-week paid sabbatical.
- Recognition-based culture - We provide opportunities for annual merit rewards, company bonus schemes, and growth within your role.
- Flexible work from home policies - The working world has changed. So have we.
Company Core Values
- Customer is key - We see our own success through our customers’ outcomes. We approach every situation with a customer-first mindset.
- Passionate pursuit of performance - Our energy is contagious, because we hire for passion, drive, and curiosity. We love what we do, which makes us laser-focused on our mission.
- Transparency and integrity build trust - We believe in the power of authentic feedback. It’s in our DNA. We do the right thing when faced with hard choices. Transparency and trust accelerate our collective performance.
- Innovation over imitation - We seek to innovate as we are not content with the status quo. We embrace agility and experimentation as an advantage.
- Stronger together - We bring our whole selves to the mission and find value in diverse perspectives. We champion what’s best for Bazaarvoice before individuals or teams. As a stronger company, we build a stronger community.