At Guild, we believe talent is everywhere and that opportunity should be too. We continue to have our home and headquarters in Denver, but we have embraced a distributed model of working to reach the best talent in the United States. While some roles may require proximity to our Denver office, roles based outside of our Denver office can sit in any of the following 28 states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, KS, MA, MD, MI, MN, NC, NJ, NV, NY, OH, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, and WI. Please only apply if you are able to live and work full-time in one of the states listed above. State locations and specifics are subject to change as our hiring requirements shift.
At Guild, we uphold our Core Values in everything we do. Our team emphasizes our Core Values in the following ways:
- Nurture A Learner’s Mindset -using a combination of feedback and reflection to gain productive insight into personal strengths and development areas
- Build Shared Success - building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
- Be an Owner - holding self and others accountable to meet commitments
- Create Belonging - recognizing the value that different perspectives and cultures bring to our company
Guild is hiring a Sr. Web Manager. This rolewill be responsible for owning everything to Guild.com, including the public-facing website and all its functionality, the backend/under the hood workings, and the Content Management System (CMS) that it’s built on.
We feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market competitive, including a base salary range of $125,000-$151,250 as well as company stock options.
As Sr. Web Manager, you will:
- Intake and manage website related projects across all business units and stakeholders.
- Partner with marketing and product stakeholders as well as design, UX, accessibility, IT, and engineering counterparts.
- Project manage, oversee, and execute day-to-day website operations and releases.
- Direct activities relating to the creation, maintenance, and publishing of content for the Guild website including building landing pages, publishing blog posts, and making edits to the site.
- Collaborate with the Brand and Creative team to enforce Guild’s corporate brand and visual identity standards across web properties
- Partner with Marketing Ops to manage overall web performance from an optimization, tracking and reporting perspective
- Act as primary point-of-contact for website-related vendors including development agencies, website hosting providers, etc.
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- Strong experience using Wordpress CMS, specifically Gutenberg, to design website landing pages, blogs, etc.
- Experience integrating marketing systems (e.g. Marketo) with websites
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS and ability to make minor changes to Wordpress backend as needed.
- Domain expertise with SEO, tag management (Google Tag Manager), web analytics (Google Analytics), A/B testing, session recordings, and tag management platforms
- Strong project management skills
- Familiarity with web hosting/web infrastructure, website security, content delivery network services, etc
- Experience managing outside vendors and agencies.
- Ability to collaborate and balance the needs of multiple stakeholders including marketing, brand and creative, HR, engineering, etc.
- Knowledge of UI/UX best practices.
At Guild, we unlock the talent and economic potential of America’s workforce for employees and their companies. We partner with the nation’s largest employers—including Walmart, Chipotle, Discover, Hilton, Macy’s, Target, and The Walt Disney Company—to create cultures of opportunity that help them attract and retain top talent, while building the workforce of the future from within. By using our proprietary Career Opportunity Platform to develop education and learning programs that work in the real-world, thousands of employees at those companies have gained the skills, knowledge, and guidance they need to build a brighter future for themselves and their families—all without paying for tuition or career services on their own.
Guild is female-founded and a certified B Corp. The company has been named to the TIME100 Most Influential Companies of 2022 list, CNBC Disruptor50 list three years in a row, Inc. Best Led Companies list, Fast Co. World Changing Ideas list and the B Lab Best for the World list among many others.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let your recruiter know. We currently offer the following benefits:
- Access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna and Kaiser (due to coverage limitations, Kaiser is currently only available in CA & CO)
- Access to a 401k to help save for the future
- Open vacation policy for employees to rest and recharge
- 8 days of fully-paid sick leave, to take the time to heal and or recover
- Family-friendly benefits, including 12 weeks of parental leave for non-birthing parents and 18-20 weeks for birthing parents; 4-week ramp-up period for when employees return from a leave of 6 weeks or more; as well as employer-paid short-term and long-term disability, employer-sponsored life insurance, fertility and caregiving benefits.
- Well-rounded wellness benefits including free and low cost mental health resources and financial wellbeing support services
- Education benefits and tuition assistance to help your future development and growth
Guild requires COVID-19 vaccines for all employees and guests attending Guild events or entering Guild offices. As of February 1, 2022, we will be expanding our in-person vaccination requirement to include booster shots. We will be using both Clear’s Digital Vaccine Card and state-sponsored vaccine passports to verify proof of vaccine. Accommodations or exceptions can be requested for medical or religious reasons.