Account Development Representative
Posted on 7/26/2022
- 2+ years selling or marketing software or services and meeting a quota
- Experience using sales and or marketing tools such as Salesforce, Outreach, ZoomInfo, Lusha
- Build a pipeline of leads for the sales team by qualifying inbound inquiries and reaching out to high-potential prospects
- Conduct effective discovery and qualification conversations with prospects through your deep understanding of our product value proposition and use cases
- Develop creative strategies for engaging and nurturing prospects using content, email, phone, social media and any other strategies that work!
- Partner closely with members of the sales and marketing teams to coordinate engagement strategies and improving processes
- Use your frontline knowledge of customer needs to educate the broader team on learnings and opportunities
- Entrepreneurial drive and comfort working in ambiguous, quickly-changing environments
- Excellent written and verbal communications and listening skills
- Any additional European language
Online education company
Coursera’s mission is to provide quality learning experience to anyone, anywhere. The company is building a global online learning platform that offers on-demand online courses and degrees.
- Lifelong learning - Coursera covers the cost of tuition so you can earn a free master’s degree and develop new skills. That’s on top of free, lifelong access to courses and certificates on the platform.
- Health and wellness - We offer medical, dental, and vision insurance for you and your dependents. Plus, free access to counseling and mental health services.
- Parental leave - Get up to 16 weeks of fully-paid parental leave when you grow your family and bring a new child into your life.
- Make-a-thon - We host Make-a-thon events twice a year to promote community and innovation. During Make-a-thon, you’ll dedicate time to attend workshops, work on passion projects, and pursue ideas outside of your day-to-day work.
- Time away - Take paid time off when you need it. We have time off policies that promote flexibility so you can tailor your work schedule when life calls.
- Remote work - Our flexibility extends to where you work. You can choose to work from home, work from one of our offices, or try a combination of the two.
- Equity - Employees earn company stock, so you can own what we build together and share in our success.