At PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL), we believe that every person has the right to participate fully in the global economy. Our mission is to democratize financial services to ensure that everyone, regardless of background or economic standing, has access to affordable, convenient, and secure products and services to take control of their financial lives.
Job Description Summary:
Fueled by a fundamental belief that having access to financial services creates opportunity, PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) is committed to democratizing financial services and empowering people and businesses to join and thrive in the global economy. Our open digital payments platform gives PayPal’s 392 million active account holders the confidence to connect and transact in new and powerful ways, whether they are online, on a mobile device, in an app, or in person. Through a combination of technological innovation and strategic partnerships, PayPal creates better ways to manage and move money, and offers choice and flexibility when sending payments, paying or getting paid. Available in more than 200 markets around the world, the PayPal platform, including Braintree, Venmo and Xoom enables consumers and merchants to receive money in more than 100 currencies, withdraw funds in 56 currencies and hold balances in their PayPal accounts in 25 currencies.
As a member of the Executive Recruiting Team, the Executive Recruiting Sourcer will work with hiring managers and executive recruiters to develop creative strategies to find the best executive-level talent globally. We conceive practical and creative ways to identify leading talent and invest a lot of time activating passive candidates through a highly engaged search approach. We’re passionate about delivering an exceptional candidate experience from the initial reach out and first conversation a prospect has with our Executive Recruiting team member through to onboarding and welcoming the new executive to PayPal.
*THIS IS A RECENT GRAD ROLE, YOU MUST STILL BE IN SCHOOL OR HAVE RECENTLY GRADUATED**
- Partners closely with executive recruiters and hiring leaders to deeply understand the requirements of the role, the function and how it fits into the organization
- Builds out detailed executive talent sourcing materials including search strategies, mapping markets, industry trends and insights, and pipelines of target profiles and companies.
- Strategizes different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns
- Identifies, engages and activates passive executive candidates through the use of Boolean, LinkedIn and alternative executive search techniques
- Screens resumes and interviews candidates to determine basic qualifications
- Partners with executive recruiting coordinators and executive recruiters to manage an efficient search process
- Regularly tracks search pipeline activity to share with internal stakeholders
- Recommends and drives improvements that positively impact the executive recruiting process, candidates, and internal stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in an analytical or quantitative science or related subject.
- Experience analyzing data to determine success metrics and measure project impacts.
- Exceptional project management skills - obsesses over improving process, tools, methodologies, and automation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to balance conflicting priorities based on quick turnaround requests versus longer-term strategic efforts.
- Strong accountability for achieving individual and team performance.
- Strong knowledge of Office 360 products – particularly Excel and PowerPoint
We’re a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at [email protected]
Additional Job Description:
At PayPal, we’re committed to building an equitable and inclusive global economy. And we can’t do this without our most important asset—you. That’s why we offer benefits to help you thrive in every stage of life. We champion your financial, physical, and mental health by offering valuable benefits and resources to help you care for the whole you.
We have great benefits including a flexible work environment, employee shares options, health and life insurance and more. To learn more about our benefits please visit https://www.paypalbenefits.com
Who We Are:
Click Here to learn more about our culture and community.
PayPal has remained at the forefront of the digital payment revolution for more than 20 years. By leveraging technology to make financial services and commerce more convenient, affordable, and secure, the PayPal platform is empowering more than 400 million consumers and merchants in more than 200 markets to join and thrive in the global economy. For more information, visit paypal.com.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at [email protected].
As part of PayPal’s commitment to employees’ health and safety, we have established in-office Covid-19 protocols and requirements, based on expert guidance. Depending on location, this might include a Covid-19 vaccination requirement for any employee whose role requires them to work onsite. Employees may request reasonable accommodation based on a medical condition or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.