Posted on 11/30/2022
Canada • Remote
- 8+ years of experience in the design, implementation and support of compensation programs
- Preference for experience in leading and project managing initiatives with executive stakeholders
- Progressive compensation experience in identifying, consulting, designing, recommending, and implementing innovative business solutions
- Deep subject matter expertise, including trends, thought leadership and practical hands-on administration in compensation
- Proven experience partnering and collaborating well with People, Finance, and Legal executives
- Ability to think strategically and creatively through philosophy through execution / operations
- Highly skilled at analytics (advanced Excel skills at minimum), data visualization, planning, process efficiency, organization, critical thinking, and delegation
- Excellent business acumen and judgment; strong team orientation with collaborative style; able to maturely handle sensitive and confidential information
- Support Affirm business priorities, operational goals, values, and culture by contributing to the design and development of Affirm's compensation programs, including job architecture, pay structure design, base salary compensation, and short and long-term incentive plans
- Support and consult with stakeholders and partners on all elements of our compensation programs and program design
- Analyze trends, research best practices, monitor economic conditions, maintain awareness of changes in business strategy and make recommendations for program revisions and development
- Partner closely with key stakeholders across the People (HRBP and Recruiting), Finance, Legal teams as well as Executive Business leadership to understand their needs, solve business challenges, and ensure successful deployment of compensation programs
- Participate in the development of compensation communications to ensure that leaders and employees have the right level of knowledge (including training across key stakeholder groups and employees); ensure communications are well planned and effectively implemented
- Participate in the development, implementation, and maintenance of compensation processes, tools, and systems
Point of sale installment loans for consumers
Affirm seeks to deliver honest financial products—to improve lives. The company operates a buy-now-pay-later platform for consumers at the point of sale.
- Spending wallets: Access tech, food, lifestyle, and family planning wallets for your expenses
- Supportive communities: Get involved with our employee resource groups and community groups
- Remote-first workforce: If your role is remote, you can set up shop anywhere in your home country
- Generous time off: Take the time you need when life happens
- Health benefits: Get a plan that fits your needs
- Mental healthcare: Take care of your mind with great mental health programs
- Parental leave: Birth and non-birth parents get 18 weeks paid leave. Plus, a 4-week return-to-work transition program, at full base pay.
- Compensation: We have a simple, flexible, and transparent remote-first compensation structure so you can make the best decisions for yourself and your family.
- Away days: We offer 24 company-wide paid days off—which help our teams collectively pause to recharge.
- Learning & development: Engage in exciting learning programs to level up your growth.
Company Core Values
- People come first: We consider our impact on people’s lives before we think about our own interests.
- No fine print: We are completely transparent and honest—with our customers and with each other.
- It's on us: We take full accountability for our actions, never shirking responsibility or passing the buck.
- Simpler is better: We make complex things simple and clear.
- Push the envelope: We never stop innovating, taking smart risks, and raising the bar.