Director – People
Posted on 10/19/2022
Brooklyn, NY, USA
- 6-10 years of experience in people operations or HR
- Proven track record in a startup environment and ability of getting things done
- Protect the organization's value by keeping information confidential
- Clear, strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of HRIT and payroll systems, clear understanding of HR practices and legal requirements
- Desire to jump in and get your hands dirty, establishing new processes and procedures while keeping employees motivated and excited about the company culture
- Manage all People Operations functions such as, onboarding/offboarding, benefit and compensation administration, payroll, time off requests and performance management
- Improve manager and employee performance by identifying and clarifying problems and evaluating and implementing potential solutions
- Keep leadership informed of employee trends by preparing and presenting executive reports through collecting, analyzing, and recommending courses of action for improvement
- Own company team-building and motivation initiatives through event planning (in-person and virtual), speaker series, volunteer opportunities, employee engagement gifts, and other events
- Own office manager function such as organizing food deliveries, managing cleaning staff, and other office related tasks
- Create and administer company surveys, ensuring participation and analyzing results and offering creative solutions for continuous improvement
- Continue building on systems to support an inclusive and diverse community throughout the company
- Foster a best-in-class workforce and culture of security and compliance
Safety science & solutions company
Strong Arm Tech’s mission is to keep every industrial athlete proud, protected, and productive. The company creates technology that prevents workplace injuries and optimizes workforces around the world with their various solutions that utilize complex smart sensors and machine learning to capture, analyze, and deliver actionable insights.
- Competitive compensation package
- Aetna Health & Dental Insurance
- StrongArm sponsored 401K plan
- Unlimited vacation
- Home Office in Brooklyn, NY with work from home flexibility
- And plenty of others!
Company Core Values
- Self Improving - We are always getting smarter.
- Adaptable - We will figure it out.
- Collaborative - One team, one dream.
- Relational - We’re in this together.
- Enlarging - How can I help you?
- Disciplined - We do what we say.