San Francisco, California
6 month growth↑ 15%
1 year growth↑ 46%
2 year growth↑ 259%
- Experience working in the healthcare insurance / risk adjustment industry or healthcare/health IT industry preferred
- Expertise in conducting and communicating the results of data analysis
- Advanced capabilities in using analytic tools such as Microsoft Excel and SQL
- Demonstrated competency in problem solving, decision making, and executing against goals and deadlines
- Track and report on medical record retrieval projects
- Analyze available data on where medical charts are located throughout Datavant’s extensive network of hospitals and clinics
- Coordinate with the Client Experience team to communicate the status of record retrieval projects and ensure clients have given all possible data
- Experience working in the healthcare insurance / risk adjustment industry or healthcare/health IT industry
Datavant protects, connects, and delivers the world’s health data to power better decisions and advance human health. We are a data logistics company for healthcare whose products and solutions enable organizations to move and connect data securely. Datavant has a network of networks consisting of thousands of organizations, more than 70,000 hospitals and clinics, 70% of the 100 largest health systems, and an ecosystem of 500+ real-world data partners.
By joining Datavant today, you’re stepping onto a highly collaborative, remote-first team that is passionate about creating transformative change in healthcare. We hire for three traits: we want people who are smart, nice, and get things done. We invest in our people and believe in hiring for high-potential and humble individuals who can rapidly grow their responsibilities as the company scales. Datavant is a distributed, remote-first team, and we empower Datavanters to shape their working environment in a way that suits their needs.
The Client Operations Analyst will work closely with our Client Experience and Operations Teams in a combined effort to locate and retrieve the medical records of patients on behalf of those patients’ health insurance companies. Health Insurance companies run multiple medical chart retrieval projects a year and the Client Operations Analyst will be responsible for analyzing data in a variety of ways that will be used to help us achieve (or surpass) our client’s record retrieval goals.
- Track and report on medical record retrieval projects, clearly communicating project metrics, expectations, trends and expected outcomes
- Analyze available data on where medical charts are located throughout Datavant’s extensive network of hospitals and clinics to help our Operations division prioritize where they should try to locate medical charts.
- Coordinate with the Client Experience team (including joining calls with clients as needed) to communicate the status of record retrieval projects and ensure our clients have given us all possible data that will help us maximize our performance.
What you will bring to the table:
- Experience working in the healthcare insurance / risk adjustment industry or healthcare/health IT industry preferred, but not required.
- Expertise in conducting and communicating the results of data analysis and advanced capabilities in using analytic tools such as Microsoft Excel and SQL.
- Demonstrated competency in problem solving, decision making, and executing against goals and deadlines.
We are committed to building a diverse team of Datavanters who are all responsible for stewarding a high-performance culture in which all Datavanters belong and thrive. We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected status.
Our compensation philosophy is to be externally competitive, internally fair, and not win or lose on compensation. Salary ranges for this position are developed with the support of benchmarks and industry best practices.
We’re building a high-growth, high-autonomy culture. We rely less on job titles and more on cultivating an environment where anyone can contribute, the best ideas win, and personal growth is driven by expanding impact. The range posted is for a given job title, which can include multiple levels. Individual rates for the same job title may differ based on their level, responsibilities, skills, and experience for a specific job. The estimated salary range for this role is $65,000-$85,000.
At the end of this application, you will find a set of voluntary demographic questions. If you choose to respond, your responses will beanonymous and used to help us identify areas of improvement in our recruitment process. (We can only see aggregate responses, not individual responses. In fact, we aren’t even able to see if you’ve responded or not.) Responding is your choice and it will not be used in any way in our hiring process.