Sr. Product Designer
Posted on 6/1/2022
California, USA • Texas, USA • Arizona, USA
- BA/BS + 5 yrs or Masters +4 yrs of experience and a background in the study of user experience, design, research or related fields
- Experience across products and platforms, mobile apps, financial services expertise an advantage
- Independently partner with cross-functional team members in the conceptualization, and delivery of our customer-focused products
- Create high-quality interaction design to improve ease of use, discoverability and comprehension, while being able to meet requirements, timelines and tell the story of the work
- Leverage and extend the use of established design system, style guide, patterns and assets in the creation of UX analysis, solutions, and deliverables
Platform for online money transfers
PayPal is committed to our mission to democratize financial services for people all over the world. The company operates a global payments platform to help create a worldwide network of good.
- A Stanford Navigator helps employees research providers and health conditions, and make informed decisions about health care
- Advance Medical is available for all employees who are looking for a world-class specialist to provide an expert medical opinion for treatment plans
- Stock Purchase Plans
- Retirement Savings and Pension Plans
- Stock Awards
- Life Insurance and Disability Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Four Weeks Paid Sabbatical for every Five Years of Service
- Educational and Professional Development benefits
- Matching Gifts & Volunteerism Opportunities
- Matching Gifts
- Skills-Based Volunteering
- Green Teams
- GIVE Teams
- Inclusion - Respect and value uniqueness and diversity of thought. We’re talking everyone, everywhere, at all times, regardless of background, level or circumstance. Ideas are richer and execution is stronger when everyone feels included.
- Innovation - Create amazing experiences for our customers – whether merchant, consumer or the PayPal community. Think differently, look end-to-end and practice empathy by putting yourself in our customers’ shoes.
- Collaboration - Work as a team, drive ownership and accountability, make decisions and get results. Foster trust, have integrity, champion each other and have each others’ backs. Eradicate silos and win as a team.
- Wellness - Care for and actively support each other’s well-being. Create a super energizing workplace that brings out the best in our employees by nourishing our mental, physical and emotional balance.