AWS Regional Alliance Manager
Posted on 11/9/2023
Online course provider
Udemy’s mission is to create new possibilities for people and organizations everywhere by connecting them to the knowledge and skills they need to succeed in a changing world. They are building a shared knowledge repository to help people learn.
AI & Machine Learning
San Francisco, California
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↑ 5%
1 year growth↑ 10%
2 year growth↑ 44%
San Francisco, CA, USA
Sales & Account Management
- Lead business development strategy and execution with AWS in AMER
- Build relationships with AWS leaders and executives; engage AWS partner and field teams to develop Udemy’s partner reputation, ultimately leading to accelerated and sourced deals
- Lead joint sales collaboration between the Udemy team and AWS teams; manage high value Udemy sourced opportunities from top of funnel through close in collaboration with Udemy and AWS stakeholders
- Lead internal enablement on key AWS go to market motions; inform Udemy teams on strategy, tactics, and skills needed to work productively with AWS
- Engage executives from AWS and Udemy to ensure alignment at the highest of levels; serve as an AWS thought leader, playing a key role in educating, sharing best practices, and presenting at events
- Work with Partner Enablement and Partner Marketing on resources that will guide AWS account teams in lead-generation activities.
- Primary focus is on aligning Udemy sourced opportunities with AWS teams and resources ; coordinate with the AMER Partner Sales Manager on closing AWS sourced opportunities
- Travel will roughly be 50%+
- 5-10+ years of experience in alliance / partner management, business development, or channel sales, ideally with AWS or other hyperscalers
- Strong understanding of AWS go-to-market organization structure including partner, channel, account, and marketing teams ; understanding of incentive programs
- Strong communication, presentation, and collaboration skills. Ability to build and nurture trusted executive and cross-functional stakeholder relationships.
- Data-driven and process-oriented; Have superior project and time management skills, and excellent attention to detail