Posted on 3/10/2023
Waukegan, IL, USA
- Registered Diagnostic Cardiac Sonographer
- Accredited 2-year degree (Allied Health/Nursing, or comparable recognized and accredited program in Ultrasound Technology
- Minimum of 2 years clinical experience
- Experienced subject matter expert
- Proficient in English
- Excellent customer service skills, bedside manner and overall energy
- Forward-Thinking and tech-savvy
- Ability to work effectively, efficiently and professionally in a team
- Ability to complete patient exams independently with little direction
- Knowledge of Studycast preferred but not required
- Independently perform complete transthoracic echocardiograms
- Perform exams in an efficient and timely manner
- Follow standard protocols to ensure accurate and complete studies
- Attend monthly team meetings and occasional educational sessions
- Will be expected to travel to multiple locations throughout the week to perform echos onsite
Virtual-first cardiovascular disease prevention and management
Heartbeat Health wants to change the way cardiovascular care is delivered
Company Core Values
- Be amazing at what you do, without ego.
- Take ownership and be accountable to yourself and the team.
- Move fast with our stakeholders' best interests at heart.
- Be open to a breadth of ideas, but focused on delivery.
- Measure and improve what really matters.
- Be candid and honest with people.
- Demonstrate high integrity, always.
- Help others and appreciate those who help you.
- Be a kind and decent human.
- Have fun.