Sr. Associate, Merchant Strategy & Operations
Posted on 6/14/2022
Vancouver, BC, Canada
- You are a collaborator - You have a proven track record of leading initiatives, working cross-functionally, and succeeding in a team first environment
- You are a problem solver - You can independently translate high-level goals into actionable plans
- You are a strong communicator - You tell the story to different audiences and through different mediums - strong written and verbal communication skills are a must
- Operate & Build - Drive the strategy & execution for new DoorDash Selection initiatives to help build and retain a differentiated merchant base
- Experiment - Use data-driven decision-making to run tests or develop insights to inform strategic initiatives
- Influence & Work Cross Functionally - Work cross-functionally across the Merchant Organization and broader DoorDash
- Make Stuff Happen - You handle chaos and complexity, in a detailed and structured way and have a strong bias to action that brings your plans to life in execution
- You are a proven operator - You have 3+ years of experience in consulting / strategy / business development / program management / technology / banking or related experience; high-growth or early-stage startup experience is a plus
- You are analytical - You let data tell the story and you're comfortable modeling in Excel. SQL knowledge is a plus
Local food delivery from restaurants
DoorDash is working to empower local communities and in turn, creating new ways for people to earn, work, and thrive. The company operates the largest food delivery platform in the United States.
- Health & Wellness - Premium medical, dental, and vision insurance plans, including fertility coverage. Monthly gym and wellness reimbursement.
- Compensation - Competitive salary with bi-annual performance reviews. Meaningful equity opportunities - with quarterly vesting.
- Time When You Need It - Flexible vacation days for salaried employees. Generous vacation and sick days for hourly team members. Paid Parental Leave to support our DoorDash families.
- Flexible Work Support - At-home office equipment and monthly WiFi support while working from home. Enjoy your favorite lunch on us while working in one of our offices.
- We are one team
- Make room at the table. We’re committed to growing and empowering a more diverse and inclusive community. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has the tools, resources and opportunity to thrive.
- Think outside the room. We strive to be as inclusive as possible and consider those who may not be in the room when making decisions.
- One team, one fight. We’re in this together, and both success and failure are shared. We are intentional about creating a high-accountability, no-blame culture.