Business Value Consultant
Posted on 9/13/2022
Raleigh, NC, USA
- 1 to 2 years experience in one of the following: Business Value Consulting, Finance, Accounting or Project Management (specifically developing project business cases)
- Financial modeling experience, familiarity with key financial metrics
- Bachelor's Degree in Economics, Finance or related degree
- Proven success in pre-sales and post-sales customer deliverables
- Ability to travel domestically
- Engage with clients and prospects to establish various use cases and quantify the value behind them
- Partner with sales teams during the pre-sales phase to showcase the value of WalkMe, aligned with their business goals
- Create analytic models and custom executive presentations to showcase benefits of WalkMe
- Collect Walkme and industry data to establish and measure utilization trends
- Provide guidance to field sales on value selling and business case models
Digital adoption platform
WalkMe wants to fundamentally transform the productivity of humanity by harnessing the power of technology.
- Comprehensive Health Care Coverage for Medical, Dental, and Vision for our Employees and Families
- 401(k) with company matching program
- Parental Leave programs
- Vacation policy to encourage a healthy work-life balance
- WalkMe offices are open during Covid-19 for those who chose to come (vaccines required) with in-person and virtual social activities to promote positive employee engagement
Company Core Values
- Empowering Progress - We believe in the potential of technology to continue changing how humans interact with the world and in the opportunities for people to fuel that progress.
- Customer Centricity - We work with a hands-on commitment to deliver strategic value to our external and internal customers through an internal coordinated effort that prioritizes the success of our customer.
- Can-Do Attitude - We are excited about our global, category defining company. We take proactive action within and outside of our roles through thoughtful collaboration across departments. We believe in our individual abilities to make an impact.
- Communicate with Empathy and Intent - Whoever we work with, we aim to actively listen, receive feedback with an open mind, and respond with humility. We deliver feedback with an intent to educate, inform and persuade through reason.
- Leading from Eye Level - We celebrate each other's wins and believe in the power of ideas and innovation, not the power of rank. Everyone at WalkMe rolls up their sleeves and works together to turn problems into opportunities!