Who we are:
BigID is an innovative tech startup that focuses on solutions for data security, compliance, privacy, and governance. We’re leading the market in all things data: helping our customers reduce risk, drive business innovation, achieve compliance, build customer trust, make better decisions, and get more value from their data.
We are building a global team with a passion for innovation and next-gen technology. BigID has been recognized for being one of CNBC’s Top 25 Startups powering the economy, we’re on Built In’s 2023 Best Places to Work, #21 on the 2022 Deloitte 500 (most innovative, fastest-growing companies in North America) and we’re on the 2022 Inc 5000.
At BigID, our team is the foundation of our success. Join a people-centric culture that is fast-paced and rewarding: you’ll have the opportunity to work with some of the most talented people in the industry who value innovation, diversity, integrity, and collaboration.
Who we seek:
We are looking for a Regional Sales Manager in Florida who will be responsible for driving deals in the market. The ideal candidate will have experience selling enterprise data or security products and understand how to sell to complex technical audiences.
What you’ll do:
- Identify, develop, and execute a comprehensive account strategy to close new business and drive expansion growth with customers across a defined territory.
- Prepare and maintain an accurate sales forecast for your territory.
- Network in customer and related organizations.
- Establish, access, and create positive business relationships with key executives and senior level decision makers.
- Maintain accurate and up to date account intelligence in Salesforce, including regular forecasting of business opportunities to sales and executive leadership.
- Report on sales activity and forecast to senior sales management.
- Responsible for territory quota and named accounts in defined territory.
- Direct an inside sales team and marketing to uncover opportunities in territory.
What you’ll bring:
- Excellent oral and written communication, able to articulate and present well in front of technical and executive level stakeholders.
- You will have 5-10+ years of direct sales experience selling enterprise software to mid-size to large enterprises.
- Proven track record of successfully closing six and seven figure software licensing deals with prospects and customers in the defined territory.
- You have a measurable track record in new business development and overachieving sales targets.
- Prior experience selling data security.
- Experience in selling complex enterprise software solutions and ability to adapt in fast-growing and changing environments.
USA: What’s in it for you?!
Our people are the foundation of our success, and we place a high priority on offering a wide range of benefits that make our team happier and healthier.
- Equity participation - everyone shares in our success
- Open vacation policy - take it when you need it
- Flexible work arrangements
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k - that go into effect your first day
We look for people who embody our values - Care, Do,Try & Shine.
- Care - We care about our customers and each other
- Do - We do what it takes to make a positive impact
- Try - We try our best and we don’t give up
- Shine - We shine and make it our mission to always stand out
BigDiversity: We’re committed to creating a culture of inclusion, diversity, and equality – across race, gender, sexuality, disability and neurodiversity – where innovation and growth thrives, every voice is heard, and everybody belongs.
The annual base salary range is $140,000 – $150,000. Actual salaries will vary and are based on a candidate’s qualifications, skills, and competencies. Salary is just one component of our Compensation Philosophy. Variable/Bonus Compensation & Equity Incentives align with individual and company performance.