Senior Manager, Supply Chain Network Optimization & Analytics - Dashmart
Posted on 3/30/2022
Seattle, WA, USA • Washington, DC, USA • San Francisco, CA, USA • Austin...
- You have 8+ years of experience. You've succeeded in project management and financial analysis
- You love to own and drive a strategy. You take ownership and action, and you always have a back-up plan
- You are proficient with data sets, Excel (can work with complex spreadsheets), and SQL, and let data guide your decisions
- You love to learn, shape, and influence across peers and partners
- You gain trust and support of external partners and your writing is clear and effective
- Work with cross functional stakeholders and vendor relationship owners to drive profitability improvements
- Develop brand new processes to optimize our sourcing strategy
- Build reports, tooling, and metrics foundational to our understanding of business health
- Help establish the playbook for a growing business
Local food delivery from restaurants
DoorDash is working to empower local communities and in turn, creating new ways for people to earn, work, and thrive. The company operates the largest food delivery platform in the United States.
- Health & Wellness - Premium medical, dental, and vision insurance plans, including fertility coverage. Monthly gym and wellness reimbursement.
- Compensation - Competitive salary with bi-annual performance reviews. Meaningful equity opportunities - with quarterly vesting.
- Time When You Need It - Flexible vacation days for salaried employees. Generous vacation and sick days for hourly team members. Paid Parental Leave to support our DoorDash families.
- Flexible Work Support - At-home office equipment and monthly WiFi support while working from home. Enjoy your favorite lunch on us while working in one of our offices.
Company Core Values
- We are one team
- Make room at the table. We’re committed to growing and empowering a more diverse and inclusive community. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has the tools, resources and opportunity to thrive.
- Think outside the room. We strive to be as inclusive as possible and consider those who may not be in the room when making decisions.
- One team, one fight. We’re in this together, and both success and failure are shared. We are intentional about creating a high-accountability, no-blame culture.