New Use Cases
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
New York, NY, USA
- 1.5+ years of experience in people management leading a full-stack team (backend, web, & mobile) of 5+ engineers
- Extensive experience as an engineer in a fast-paced, product-focused development environment
- Hands-on leadership and strong product intuition
- Humility - willing to get into the details and open to feedback
- Growth mindset - you're eager to expand your skill set and excited to carve out your career path in a hyper-growth setting
- Experience with distributed system design, system scaling, and performance optimization
- Adaptable, resilient, and able to thrive in ambiguity - things can change quickly, and you'll need to help the team adjust and evolve
- Provide technical guidance, and professional development for a team growing to 6+ engineers
- Oversee the hiring process for your team, in partnership with recruiting, to grow a diverse and inclusive team
- Collaborate with Product Managers, business leaders, and other stakeholders to determine the team's roadmap and vision, and manage execution against that roadmap
- Partner with the sales & operations team to define and work on efficiency improvements
Local food delivery from restaurants
DoorDash is working to empower local communities and in turn, creating new ways for people to earn, work, and thrive. The company operates the largest food delivery platform in the United States.
- Health & Wellness - Premium medical, dental, and vision insurance plans, including fertility coverage. Monthly gym and wellness reimbursement.
- Compensation - Competitive salary with bi-annual performance reviews. Meaningful equity opportunities - with quarterly vesting.
- Time When You Need It - Flexible vacation days for salaried employees. Generous vacation and sick days for hourly team members. Paid Parental Leave to support our DoorDash families.
- Flexible Work Support - At-home office equipment and monthly WiFi support while working from home. Enjoy your favorite lunch on us while working in one of our offices.
- We are one team
- Make room at the table. We’re committed to growing and empowering a more diverse and inclusive community. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has the tools, resources and opportunity to thrive.
- Think outside the room. We strive to be as inclusive as possible and consider those who may not be in the room when making decisions.
- One team, one fight. We’re in this together, and both success and failure are shared. We are intentional about creating a high-accountability, no-blame culture.