Manager – Strategy & Operations
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Remote • United States
- You have 6+ years of experience in consulting, strategy & operations, project management, or finance, preferably with experience at a high-growth consumer or enterprise technology company
- You're able to engage with senior functional leaders across the business and influence their strategic thinking
- You're analytical and comfortable modeling data in Excel / Google Sheets
- You have exceptional project management skills, the ability to track and manage complex processes, and a desire to lead multiple teams and multiple projects
- You have a demonstrated track record of successful cross-functional leadership, collaboration, and relationship building
- Develop strategic program objectives and comprehensive processes; you will articulate the problem statement, define the desired end-state, and architect a plan to deliver desired outcomes and successful adoption
- Define quantitative and qualitative OKRs for the business area you support, work with Analytics and Finance to build this reporting, and share updates on progress to plan
- Conduct detailed analysis using data to influence decisions and evaluate the effectiveness and impact of strategic initiatives
- Actively manage numerous cross-functional stakeholders including senior business leaders and global People leadership
- Own and manage the annual budget, quarterly investment strategy and capacity-planning for the business area you support
Local food delivery from restaurants
DoorDash is working to empower local communities and in turn, creating new ways for people to earn, work, and thrive. The company operates the largest food delivery platform in the United States.
- Health & Wellness - Premium medical, dental, and vision insurance plans, including fertility coverage. Monthly gym and wellness reimbursement.
- Compensation - Competitive salary with bi-annual performance reviews. Meaningful equity opportunities - with quarterly vesting.
- Time When You Need It - Flexible vacation days for salaried employees. Generous vacation and sick days for hourly team members. Paid Parental Leave to support our DoorDash families.
- Flexible Work Support - At-home office equipment and monthly WiFi support while working from home. Enjoy your favorite lunch on us while working in one of our offices.
- We are one team
- Make room at the table. We’re committed to growing and empowering a more diverse and inclusive community. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has the tools, resources and opportunity to thrive.
- Think outside the room. We strive to be as inclusive as possible and consider those who may not be in the room when making decisions.
- One team, one fight. We’re in this together, and both success and failure are shared. We are intentional about creating a high-accountability, no-blame culture.