Manager of Operations
Posted on 11/1/2023
Healthcare data platform
Datavant's mission is to connect the world’s health data to improve patient outcomes.
Data & Analytics
San Francisco, California
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↑ 16%
1 year growth↑ 62%
2 year growth↑ 295%
Remote in USA
Operations & Logistics
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team of 15-20 employees and achieve defined results
- Exceptional organizational and multi-tasking skills to manage competing priorities
- Proven track record for problem analysis and resolution at both a strategic and functional level
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills
- Proficient skillset with Microsoft Office suite and ability to learn new technology software platforms
- Ability to travel as needed/required for the position
- Perform Leadership Responsibilities
- Oversee regional staff and day-to-day operations of identified locations and work to standardize operations with all cross functional teams and departments, internal and external to Ciox
- Escalate customer issues/concerns/problems in a pro-active and timely manner
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of the meaningful financial metrics driving the Company business including revenue mix, revenue per business day, labor per payroll day, and labor productivity standards and utilizes this information to manage his/her operations
- Will have a comprehensive understanding of workflow and how to optimally use Company technology at all assigned field locations.
- Will have a comprehensive understanding of all new product lines and will be responsible for ensuring that staff are trained on all new products
- Recruit and hire competent, qualified staff commensurate with defined job responsibilities.
- Ensure that staff is oriented, timely trained and the competence of staff is assessed annually
- Support a service operations environment that focuses on customer satisfaction through service delivery excellence and Quality Improvement processes.
- Ensure that deadlines are met and respond to emails, phone messages, and other requests for information timely.
- Administer payroll bi-weekly.
- Conduct accurate, meaningful & timely performance management reviews and appraisals with progressive disciplinary actions carried out all fairly and consistently, according to policies, procedures and laws/regulations.
- Troubleshoot equipment issues enlisting Help Desk to resolve all escalated matters.
- Adhere to Code of Conduct policy
- Maintain Confidentiality
- Responsible for upholding security and confidentiality regulations, and facility policies and procedures for access and review of all medical records.
- Be Customer-Obsessed
- Meet with Directors, Administrators, or COO’s to discuss service issues/opportunities and resolve complaints timely
- Provide quality service to ensure 100% member retention; Quarterly Member consults with facility/site management.
- Customer Retention and Satisfaction.
- Organize and conduct Monthly and Quarterly Business Reviews with each customer per region.
- Ensure monthly staff meetings; daily huddles are maintained per site.
- Assist the Director of Operations with day-to-day responsibilities as assigned.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- RHIT or RHIA certification
- 2 years of ROI or Operational Management experience in related field
- Knowledge of ROI and HIM Services
- Typing skills (50 wpm)