Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- 6+ years of experience in communication, social or influencer management at an agency or in-house in the video game, technology, or entertainment industry
- Knowledge of the MOBA Genre, Mobile gaming and industry landscape
- Global or regional experience working at an international HQ or across multiple countries/markets
- Knowledge of regional differences, market sensitivities, cultural curiosity and understanding, differences in localisation
- Experience implementing successful communications campaigns with passionate audiences
- Experience in influencer management, community management, or social media marketing experience
- Experience growing content pipelines (in-house and external/agency)
- Fluent in written and verbal English, and fluency in at least one other EMEA relevant language
- Be a strategic partner to EMEA Brand Managers, and regional publishing teams, supporting their efforts to prioritise channels and tactics that help us win the MOBA genre
- Represent the voice of our regional publishing teams country teams at a global level - acting as a spokesperson and support on MOBA titles around player communications, channels and player community
- Grow and amplify unique EMEA initiatives alongside EMEA Brand Managers and regional publishing teams that deliver player value
- Working with Insights team - identify, assess and share earned and owned channel opportunities for our MOBA titles with the wider EMEA teams
- Align all EMEA countries on campaign goals and measurements KPIs. Roll out measurement plans and enhance the team's collective knowledge of campaign performance, future audience and landscape
- Working closely with global influencer teams and EMEA influencer managers, represent the product goals of the MOBA genre in a cross-product, diverse, sustainable and insightful influencer ecosystem. Ensure consistency of the programme across our portfolio alongside Action, Strategy and Esports Communications Managers in the Publishing Services team
- Working with EMEA Brand Managers and Publishing Services team, establish communication roadmaps for better campaign deployments and gather post campaign feedback on the deployment process
- Drive asset management planning for games in our Action genre, working closely with the key stakeholders in the global teams (Global Channel Marketing, Publishing, Community and Communications) to ensure that all content produced is delivered on time to country teams. Establish and implement the necessary procedures for improving asset collection and delivery efficiency
- Identify and run RFPs to secure agency support where necessary; work with our internal creative team, internal social media team, and external agency/agencies to develop content for pan EMEA campaigns
Online game developer
Riot Games' mission is to develop, publish, and support the most player-focused games in the world.
- Family Care
- Open Paid Time Off
- Play Fund
- Donation Matching
- Player Experience First.
- Dare to Dream.
- Thrive Together.
- Execute with Intelligence.
- Stay Hungry; Stay Humble