WFM Real Time Analyst
Posted on 12/21/2022
New York, NY, USA
- Consultative - takes an approach that focuses on building relationships with others, understanding their problems, and developing solutions to their challenges through open-ended questions and active listening
- Taking responsibility - being accountable, being committed, and accepting ownership for one's decisions, actions, and behavior
- Adaptability - the ability to adjust your approach or actions in response to changes in your external environment
- Detail Oriented - exercises extreme attention to detail; is thorough, accurate, organized, and productive and seeks to understand both the cause and effect of a situation
- Analytical - uses a logical reasoning process to break down and work through a situation or problem to arrive at an outcome
- Must be available to work in New York City (may offer remote)
- Knowledge of Contact Center management best practices (service level mitigation strategies, etc)
- Prior experience working with Workforce Management software, such as Playvox or other workforce management software
- Must be proficient and experienced at evaluating data sets to make forward thinking improvements to the performance of our Support Channels
- Experience using customer support technologies such as Zendesk, Talkdesk, JIRA, and Confluence a plus
- Capable of managing multiple, simultaneous projects
- Experience presenting reports, forecasts, trends and recommendations to the team in a clear, concise, and actionable manner
- Adaptability and technical acumen to learn a variety of software programs
- A high level of accuracy with regards to data entry with attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, working experience with planning models including forecasting and staffing models
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Willingness to learn and adapt to working in a new environment
- The ability to multitask and self-manage your work day
- Real time monitoring of our Phone, Chat, and Email Support Channels
- Optimization of schedules daily in response to shrinkage (Call outs, trainings & all offline activities)
- Partner with our Support Managers to identify schedule gaps, out of adherence activities and allocation decisions to maximize our ability to support customers
- Monitor and coordinate daily 1 on 1 and team meetings to ensure minimal impact to service levels
- Communicate data in a clear and concise manner to the Leadership team and your team members
- Adjust staffing and scheduling according to changing needs of the business
- Solicit extra hours (Overtime) where applicable, to ensure staffing meets forecasted volumes
- Provide daily, biweekly and monthly status of our support channel reports
- A minimum of 2-3 years of previous Workforce Management experience is required. Prior experience in a support call center multi-channel environment or 24/7 support center environment is a plus
Payroll and benefits facilities platform
Justworks’ mission is to help entrepreneurs and businesses grow with confidence. The company is building software for payroll, benefits, HR, and compliance.
- Health - Believe in our vision. Medical and dental, too. Get support for your mental and financial health. Beta test new benefits and perks for our platform.
- Workplace - Volunteer and get paid to give back. Take paid parental leave. Enjoy monthly team events that help turn coworkers into lifelong friends.
- Wellness - Enjoy subsidized ClassPass memberships. Take advantage of regular yoga, meditation, and other wellness programming.
- Perks - Be an owner, not an employee. Get time off whenever you need it. Take a sabbatical. Invest in your future financially and with professional learning and development opportunities.
Company Core Values
- Camaraderie - As a growing company ourselves, we know how crucial teamwork, higher purpose, and a healthy dose of fun can be to success. We’re here to help businesses bring great people together to accomplish important things, while enjoying themselves at the same time.
- Openness - We believe in radical transparency. This means we will never charge hidden fees, we will always be upfront with what we can and cannot do, and if we're not a good fit for you, we'll help you understand who might be.
- Grit - They say when the going gets tough, the tough get going. We are a team of hardworking individuals who are building the best product there is to help your business succeed. We are here to do the hard work.
- Integrity - Without trust, there is no partnership. And without integrity, there is no trust. We will always be open with you about changes and charges. You can always reach out to us with questions, concerns or if you just want to chat about your business needs.
- Simplicity - Payroll, benefits, HR, and compliance aren't traditionally known for their simplicity. But we've made it our mission to streamline and simplify these normally complicated parts of doing business. This means an easy-to-use product for both you and your employees.