Manager, Business Analytics and Reporting
Posted on 12/2/2021
Minneapolis, MN, USA
- 7+ years of direct analytics experience, or equivalent combination of degree and experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience delivering live presentations to C level executives
- Proven initiative and developed strategic perspective, decision-making ability, and analytical skills while also being comfortable working independently and in ambiguity
- Ability to build and maintain positive working relationships with key members of other internal groups, and work cross-functional to influence key stakeholders
- Experience with building analytical models and using various reporting tools such as SQL, Tableau
- Strong project management and organizational skills with close attention to detail
- Ability to lead/work multiple projects simultaneously
- Lead the analytics function to objectively guide business decisions, maximize impact and minimize risk
- Work with large, multi-source datasets and drive analyses to executive storytelling and actionable conclusions
- Lead and develop multiple dashboards and models. Build and publish visualizations in Tableau and Google Data Studio to communicate results with stakeholders
- Create, optimize, automate SQL queries to support cross functional business such as revenue cycle reporting needs
- Troubleshoot data integrity issues, analyze data for completeness to meet business needs, and propose documented solution recommendations
- Provide subject matter expertise on all data elements and report content
- Grow and develop a team of talented Business Analysts
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance
- Previous experience working with financial services data or crypto is a plus
Platform for businesses to accept payments and send payouts
Circle's mission is to raise global economic prosperity through programmable internet commerce. The company is a global financial technology firm that’s at the center of digital currency innovation and open financial infrastructure.
- Paid time off - We offer flexible paid time off — take what you need as long as it works with you and your team, and all Circle employees get mobile phone and home office reimbursements.
- Health coverage - No matter where you live, we offer a market competitive suite of benefits. Enroll in health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurances, and Circle covers some or all of the premiums.
- Invested in your future - All U.S. full-time and part-time employees enjoy 401(k) and pensions (with 4% company match if you contribute 5% or more), and share Circle’s success via company equity awards.
- Learning & development - Your individual growth and development is important to us and we provide the resources to help you grow your career while at Circle.
- We are Multistakeholder - As an institution, we exist in a broad stakeholder context, which means that we must organize, incentivize and measure ourselves against meeting the needs of all of our stakeholders — our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our local communities and our world.
- We are Mindful - We seek to be present and aware, to be respectful, active listeners (with each other and with our customers alike), and to pay attention to detail. We don’t rush to judgement, and when we are swept up by strong emotions we patiently observe and acknowledge them and try to not just react. Our mindfulness leads to better understanding, and more respectful, careful and deliberate choices.
- We are Driven by Excellence - We are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success. Being driven also means that we relentlessly pursue excellence, that we do not tolerate mediocrity, that we reward based on merit, and that we work intensely to achieve our goals. Being driven doesn’t mean that we are assholes and plough over people or tolerate a culture of aggressiveness. We are a team. Part of our drive is to bring everyone along in our collective achievement.
- We are High Integrity - We seek open and honest communication, and hold ourselves to very high moral and ethical standards. When we say we will do something, we do it. When we are having difficulty and need help, we talk about it. We treat each other and our customers with the utmost respect. We reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance. We welcome vulnerability and uncertainty, which needs to be listened to in order to bring people along, and helps us to constantly learn and improve. Our customers and partners implicitly experience us as high integrity, and our customer centric choices demonstrate this to them again and again.