Director – Aviation Innovation
Posted on 12/27/2022
New York, NY, USA
Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A)
- 7-10+ years professional experience including strategic partnerships or operations, ideally with prior experience at a market-leading organization with a focus on innovation & growth
- Experience bringing new products to market
- Detail oriented and thorough, even when managing multiple complex projects
- Dexterity interfacing with a complex array of stakeholders at partner companies across functions including c-suite, product, technology, privacy, security, marketing and finance
- A self-starter with a strong sense of urgency who's excited to experience a start-up in hyper-growth
- Sense of humility and a desire to roll up your sleeves
- Fast learner who can quickly get up to speed on identity-related products and problems
- Project management experience; PMP certification a plus
- B.S. or B.A. or equivalent experience
- Review and analyze market data, conduct industry research to understand where there is demand and gaps in the airport experience in order to drive member acquisition and retention
- Lead the full development lifecycle of new products in the aviation ecosystem - from discovery to MVP launch to iteration and ultimately scale
- Build a focused, high-quality pipeline of partnership opportunities for aviation focused experiences, ultimately leading deal negotiation and managing the partner relationships
- Work with Product, Engineering and other internal partners to manage execution timelines & resourcing towards successful partnership implementation, including informing our product roadmap to drives continuous top-line growth & deep engagement and utilization
- Build decks for pitch and other client meetings
Clearbanc provides growth capital for web-enabled businesses through its 20-minute term sheet.
- Food and beverage
- Unlimited PTO
- Comprehensive benefits
- Continued education
- CLEAR membership
- Diversity and Inclusion counsel
- Sprint demos and hackathons
- Innovation guild
- On-site gym
Company Core Values
- Embrace change - Our growth requires that we EMBRACE CHANGE. We pivot to overcome roadblocks and we are transparent on why decisions are made.
- Own it - CLEAR is an organization of doers. We OWN IT by solving problems even if they 'aren't ours to solve' and commit to seeing them all the way through.
- Our great people - From our ambassadors in the field, to our corporate team members, OUR GREAT PEOPLE are at the heart of all that we do. And because we believe that great people know other great people, we offer generous referral incentives.
- Obsessed with member experience - We are OBSESSED WITH MEMBER EXPERIENCE. Our members include our corporate business partners as well as our internal and external customers. We love hearing from our members so that we can continuously improve and come back better for them every day.
- Speak up - We believe in challenging fearlessly and embracing the brutal truth. We SPEAK UP by displaying honesty to our customers, our team members, and ourselves.
- Indefatigable - If the word 'No' simply means 'Not yet' then you may be ready to join the INDEFATIGABLE. To be indefatigable is to tirelessly pursue your goals with passion.
- Bias for action - Making no decision is worse than making the wrong one. We encourage our team members to have a BIAS FOR ACTION, using data to make calculated decisions. We have confidence in our decisions and learn from our mistakes.