Senior Product Manager-Data Insights-Contract
Posted on 3/16/2023
Remote in USA
- Product Management experience related to data and/or data infrastructure
- Capacity to grasp complexity quickly and to focus on key issues with minimal direction or support documentation
- Strong ability to integrate data, insights, and customer understanding to clarify project goals and strategy, drive execution, and inform delivery processes
- Demonstrated attention to detail, being resourceful, adaptable, creative, and results oriented with high energy and a positive outlook
- Excellent planning and project management skills; ability to effectively manage priorities to meet requirements and deadlines in a dynamic and fast paced environment, while working on different projects simultaneously
- Superb written and verbal communication
- Strong understanding of technical architecture and data infrastructure principles
- Experience with managing multiple product team roadmaps to build cohesive data ecosystems, platforms and tools
- You lead with empathy. You value teamwork and teammates. You are invested in knowledge sharing and learning from others. You contribute positively and meaningfully to cultivate an inclusive and equitable team culture
- Gather and analyze data requirements, and design solutions to meet business needs
- Propose and defend a framework by which to prioritize data needs / questions
- Work with partners in Data Science and Customer Research, as well as other PMs on our team, to identify telemetry coverage
- Curate, schedule and manage prioritized list of data needs, data assets, and coverage
- Assess and identify system improvements/enhancements and provide recommendations for appropriate solutions
- Track and report on program health on a weekly basis, including communicating status
Internet Technology Company
Mozilla's mission is to ensure the Internet is a global public resource, open and accessible to all. The company is building internet infrastructure including Firefox, it's premier browser.
- Insurance, Health & Wellness. Health Insurance.
- Financial & Retirement.
- 401k Plan
- Family & Parenting.
- Work From Home.
- Vacation & Time Off.
- Perks & Discounts. Free Lunch or Snacks.
Company Core Values
- Critical thinking
- Reasoned argument
- Shared knowledge
- Verifiable facts