Partnership Operations Manager
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- Previous experience as an Operations Associate or similar role within a Techstars accelerator program
- 5+ years of program, project or customer success experience in fast-paced environments within technology, startups, entrepreneurship and/or venture capital
- High attention to detail and is resourceful & organized
- Fits closely with the Techstars' culture (#givefirst, Entrepreneurial Inclination, High Quality and Network Focused)
- Experience creating and managing program timelines and plans
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written, and visual); comfortable communicating with both entrepreneurs and corporate partners; charismatic, enjoys building new relationships
- Experience working in a diverse, distributed team; comfortable with remote work
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong experience with using data to make decisions and track results
- Strong emotional intelligence, active listening skills, and high level of empathy
- Comfortable with a variety of responsibilities - we're lean so we all have to roll up our sleeves!
- Outstanding ability to manage relationships at all levels of the organization and balance customer, project, organization, and team needs to ensure mutually beneficial outcomes
- Demonstrated leadership capability, including ability to lead, influence, and motivate others in the work group
- Proven ability to work with minimal guidance, manage multiple priorities simultaneously, and take initiative even under unfamiliar or ambiguous circumstances in rapidly changing environments
- Manage the overall program delivery process, ensuring consistent operations/practices in conjunction with partner expectations/requirements
- Manage partner relationships for engagements. This includes holding regular meetings, setting agendas and reporting on program results
- Monitor delivery teams to ensure key metrics are being tracked and reported, program management systems are being utilized, and program timelines are being followed
- Share new best practices with the Techstars' team globally as you identify areas for innovation and improvement
- Effectively communicate expectations to team members, sponsors, and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
- Own major end-to-end processes and events, taking initiative and using problem-solving skills to think beyond the task to the outcome that needs to be achieved; ensures all program teams are aligned with clear planning and defined processes to help effectively execute their programs
- Consult with leaders to help identify areas of opportunity and recommend improvements as needed; eliminate duplication and proper support and knowledge transfer
- Create and Implement documentation including SOPs, Job Aids, and communications material to educate and train team members and partners
Seed-stage startup accelerator
Techstars believes entrepreneurs can change the world, collaboration drives innovation, and great ideas can come from anywhere.
Company Core Values
- We Always #GiveFirst - Offer support to others without an expectation of anything in return.
- Do What's Right for Founders - Always keep the interest of our core customer in mind: the entrepreneur.
- Quality Before Quantity - Focus on growth, but only if we scale the quality of the work.
- Network Over Hierarchy - Value remote decision making over centralized processes.