German Language Manager
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- Native speaker of German
- Post secondary education completion in German
- Work experience in German and preferable in-country
- Proficient in English at a professional level
- 3+ years experience as German translator
- 2+ year experience as a team lead, language specialist, language manager or other senior linguist role, ideally having worked internally at a LSP
- Proficient reviewer and editor
- Strong customer engagement skill set
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work flexible hours and join customer calls across time zones
- Diplomatic and team player
- Familiarity with linguistic quality auditing methodology
- Familiarity with CAT tools and TMS system
- Hands on experience in creating/managing/maintaining language assets
- Experiences in working with remote team (external and internal) in different communication channels
Language translation as a service
Lilt’s mission is to make the world's information accessible to everyone regardless of where they were born or which language they speak. Their technology is built on recent advances in AI, machine learning, and natural language processing - augmenting, rather than replacing, skilled human translators.
- Full Healthcare - Employees receive coverage of medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- 401(k) Matching - We even match a portion of your contributions to help you save for your retirement
- Competitive Compensation - We offer top market compensation programs, equity and salary, that grow alongside your impact.
- Flexible Time Off - Take the time you need to rest, recharge, and rejuvenate.
- Professional Development Budget - Every team has a budget for professional development
- International Off-Site - When it's safe to do so, we can't wait to have our global teams reconnect in person
- We treat our translators better - We treat our translators well, paying them hourly and engaging them in our collaborative translator community.
- We empower humans with technology - We equip our team with tools we built specifically to help them maximize quality and efficiency.
- We are constantly innovating - We design and build technology in-house to solve the world's most pressing language problems.
- We believe in collaborative partnership - Our customers' goals are our goals, and we work closely with our customers to achieve those goals.