Product Development 2024 Summer Internship
Posted on 9/19/2023
Develops therapies for serious diseases using translational medicine.
Bristol Myers Squibb stands out as a leader in the biopharma industry, with a diverse team of experts dedicated to transforming patients' lives through scientific advancements in areas like oncology, hematology, immunology, cardiovascular disease, and fibrosis. The company's commitment to health equity, demonstrated through the Bristol Myers Squibb Foundation, and its use of translational medicine and data analytics to personalize patient care, set it apart from competitors. The culture at BMS encourages growth and offers opportunities that are unique in scale and scope, making it an inspiring place to work.
Data & Analytics
Lawrence Township, New Jersey
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↑ 0%
1 year growth↑ 2%
2 year growth↓ -4%
Franklin Township, NJ, USA
- Candidates must be currently enrolled in an accredited university program seeking an undergraduate or dual-degree (e.g., B.A., B.S., B.A./M.A., B.S./M.S., etc.) in biochemistry, biology. biomedical engineering, business analytics, chemical engineering, chemistry, industrial engineering, pharmacy or supply chain
- Candidates enrolled in a dual-degree program must be in the undergraduate portion of their program only. Seniors graduating in Spring or Summer 2024 are eligible to apply only if they will be continuing their education for the following semester, Fall 2024
- Must have good oral/written communication skills and be able to work in a team environment
- Must include GPA on resume for consideration (program requires GPA of 3.0 or greater)
- All candidates must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship needs now or in the future