Optical Proximity Correction, Software Qualification Assurance and Test
Posted on 3/24/2022
San Jose, CA, USA
- Experience, skill set and strong background in one or more fields listed below:
- Shell scripting language and Python
- Prior experience with Unix and/or Linux
- Problem solving skills
- Debugging skills
- BS, MS or Ph.D. in Electrical/Chemical/Optical/Computer Engineering or Physics/Applied Math
- 3+ years of working experience after BS/MS
- Resourceful Achiever: self-motivated and proactive, you flex to try new approaches and creatively solve problems
- Avid Learner: you thrive with challenges, seek continuous growth and improvement, and seek data to prove your hypotheses
- Devoted Professional: you are diligent and deliberate in your work, leveraging your expertise to deliver results without ego
- Thoughtful Collaborator: you build relationships across teams, offering help and welcoming ideas from others to drive work forward in an inclusive manner
- C++ coding experience
- Software QA and Testing
- Prior experience with Jenkins
- Optical proximity correction, computational lithography or lithography
- Semiconductor process
- To maintain an automation platform for software testing
- Understand product functionality and create/collect test cases to build robust OPC software
- Report issues with clear communication and reports
- Provide ownership and collaborate with other developers and testing engineers to drive the software quality and performance
One of the world's largest producers of electronic devices
Samsung's mission is to devote its talent and technology to creating superior products and services that contribute to a better global society. Samsung produces a wide range of electronic devices and is ranked as a top 10 global brand.
- Comprehensive healthcare: Medical, Dental, Vision, Employee assistance program, Telehealth services
- Work life success: PTO, FlexTime, FlexPlace, FlexYourFriday
- Financial wellness: Health savings account, Flexible spending acounts, 401(k), Student loan support, Tuition assistance
- Family first: Pregnancy support, Adoption assistance program, Paid child caregiver leave, Milk stork, WINFertility
- Incentives: Fitness reimbursement, Annual physical. Preventative screenings, Lifestyle management
Company Core Values
- People: Quite simply, a company is its people. At Samsung, we’re dedicated to giving our people a wealth of opportunities to reach their full potential.
- Excellence: Everything we do at Samsung is driven by an unyielding passion for excellence and an unfaltering commitment to develop the best products and services on the market
- Change: As we have done since our foundation, we set our sights on the future, anticipating market needs and demands so we can steer our company toward long-term success.
- Integrity: Operating in an ethical way is the foundation of our business. Everything we do is guided by a moral compass that ensures fairness, respect for all stakeholders and complete transparency.
- Co-prosperity: Samsung is committed to becoming a socially and environmentally responsible corporate citizen in all of its communities worldwide.