Sr. Product Manager
Posted on 7/13/2022
Salt Lake City, UT, USA • Las Vegas, NV, USA • Seattle, WA...
- 3-5 years of experience in product management and technology leadership in an operational or service delivery context
- Track record of driving actual business results while optimizing client outcomes
- Agile development experience and demonstrated success in collaboration and execution across sales and service, engineering, IT and design
- Demonstrated experience in leading through data-driven decision making and prioritization. Experience in directly querying and analyzing data preferred
- Exposure to and insight into how and when to apply AI and ML to deliver ROI in a contact center environment preferred
- Bachelor's degree required, Master's degree preferred
- Originate, prioritize, test, and deliver on opportunities across technological and Agent enablement features, while collaborating and aligning to the Enterprise Contact Strategy visions and goals
- The Sr. Product Owner will run a diverse and empowered scrum team to deliver business value, with continuous alignment with the leadership and partners to evolve Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) for the team
- Develop quantitative insights based on measuring behavior and outcomes in customer/employee interactions to guide future development priorities and monitor the success of our technology investments
- Collaborate with our senior architects to deliver an evolving architecture that will make economic and technological sense while over-delivering on business results by leveraging best in class solutions, whether 'built' or 'bought'
- Deliver on automation opportunities through artificial intelligence (AI), RPA and other capabilities to increase efficiency and improve the customer experience
- Collaborate to build capabilities using advanced analytics and machine learning to deliver actionable insight, supervisory and coaching opportunities, and workforce optimization to our teams, managers, and compliance people
- Manage proofs of concept to test new ideas against existing champions and rapidly iterate to deliver ROI
Personal financial assessments & debt solutions
Freedom Financial Network's mission is to empower everyday Americans to move forward towards a better financial future.
- Medical, dental, vision.
- Paid Vacation. (increases with tenure)
- PTO for your birthday.
- 401k with employer match.
- Paid holidays & sick days.
- PTO for volunteer work.
- Parent Leave.
- Pet Insurance.
- Care (for everyone)
- Get Better (every day)
- Act With Integrity (every time)
- Collaborate (with everybody)