Senior Manager of Compliance
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Washington, DC, USA • Remote
- 7+ years of experience in compliance, preferably with experience leading the Security/GRC function in a Cloud/SaaS environment
- Demonstrated experience achieving and maintaining compliance certifications for a SaaS service (preferably, FedRAMP and SOC 2)
- In-depth knowledge of FedRAMP, NIST 800-53 security controls, NIST 800-37 risk management framework, building and running the federal compliance program
- Comfort leading cross-functional resolutions of risk and compliance issues
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. You can write and manage large technical documents and translate technical concepts into clear terms for non-technical audiences
- Passion for workflows, processes, tools and team dynamics and how these impact a company's ability to scale
- An understanding of Compliance's role in the procurement process
- Familiarity with both project management and audit, risk, and compliance software
- CRISC, CISM, CISA or CISSP or similar industry certifications a plus
- Lead, coordinate, maintain, and improve CircleCI's Compliance program
- Supervise and improve the processes and controls used to maintain our SOC 2 and FedRAMP certifications
- Collaborate with both auditors and business partners, articulate control implementation and impact, and describe considerations for applying security and compliance concepts in a technical cloud environment
- Participate in day-to-day compliance triaging and support activities
- Work cross-functionally to remediate compliance control gaps, including documenting and communicating findings with partners and team members
- Keep up to date on regulatory changes that may impact CircleCI's compliance efforts
- Coach and mentor current team members to build an outstanding Compliance team
CircleCI's mission is to manage change so software teams can innovate faster. We want to empower technology-driven organizations to do their best work – and make engineering teams more productive and innovative by managing change. The company operates a CI/CD platform for enterprises.
- Working remotely at CircleCI - Whether it’s a peaceful home or a house full of kids, roommates, or pets, your office can be where you need it. CircleCI has been a remote-first company since the beginning. We’ll ensure you stay well-connected with your teammates every day through tools like Zoom, Slack, Confluence, Google Suite, and GitHub. We also provide a home office stipend to help you do your best work.
- Health and wellness - Regardless of location, we prioritize the health and wellness of our employees and their families. In addition to unlimited PTO, we offer generous parental leave and benefits that can cover employees and dependents up to 100%. We also offer quarterly wellness days, a free Calm subscription, wellness reimbursement, and Cleo for new parents.
- Professional development - At CircleCI, employees have ample opportunity to learn new skills, including project-based learning and presentations from our colleagues. Udemy is available for on-demand learning and we offer an annual stipend for personal development outside of CircleCI. Your continued professional development is important to us because it’s important to you.
Company Core Values
- Inclusive, empathetic, and respectful
- Open and transparent
- Quick and continuous
- Aligned, empowered, and accountable