Senior Accounting Manager
Posted on 9/20/2022
Remote in USA
- 10+ years of progressive Accounting experience
- 2+ years of managerial Accounting experience
- 3+ years of experience in public traded companies
- Experience using a range of financial systems, e.g. NetSuite, Recurly, Avalara
- Good interpersonal and communication skills including written and verbal
- Experience working with a growing company
- Organized: ability to prioritize and deliver timely work
- Flexible: dynamic, hard-working, and able to pivot direction quickly to keep up with business demands
- Technically adept: not afraid of new technologies and eager to learn
- A Problem solver: takes charge of creating solutions
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced setting
- Build A High Performing Team - Communicate Directly, Be a Good Person
- Make Things Happen - Take Ownership, Think Long Term
- Deliver an Exceptional Experience - Users Come First, Quality & Craftsmanship
- Assist with internal controls, including documentation, and progress toward full SOX compliance
- Work across the team to improve the processes and efficiency of the various cycles
- Own the chart of accounts and ensure proper mapping for reporting
- Manage the general ledger to ensure consolidation runs properly
- Oversee certain members of the Accounting team and their GL responsibilities
The all-in-one family location sharing app featuring crash detection and 24/7 support.
- Core business hours for work-life balance
- No-meetings on Wednesday afternoons
- Home office stipend
- Remote-first work environment
- In-person collaboration opportunities
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) program with company match
- Think Long-Term: We make strategic decisions that pay off in the long run.
- Users Come First: An amazing end-to-end customer expererience is the key competitive differentiator that will make us win over time.
- Communicate Directly: We resist the urge to avoid discomfort and intentionally lean into tough conversations.
- Take Ownership: We focus on outcomes over output and look for high agency people that make things happen.
- Quality & Craftsmanship: We do things the right way and with an extreme focus on quality. Lives depend on it.
- Be a Good Person: Everyone at Life360 respects each other and maintains a high sense of integrity.