Posted on 6/14/2022
Menlo Park, CA, USA
- 10-15 years of stock administration experience with both private and public companies
- Certified Equity Professional (CEP) a must
- Broad experience with a range of equity compensation instruments and plans, including stock options, RSUs, PSUs and ESPPs
- Understanding of accounting standards relating to equity compensation
- Proficient in excel
- Experience with global mobility programs
- Understanding of international complexities
- Proven record of providing excellent internal and external customer service
- Excellent interpersonal skills with high initiative, flexibility, and team approach to work
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, manage competing priorities, adhere to tight deadlines and collaborate with cross functional teams
- Strong eye for detail, descriptions, and process
- Effective communicator, oral and written
- Effective and efficient time management skills
- Extreme attention to detail and ability to execute tasks with minimal supervision
- Ability to effectively communicate and interact with a diverse group of individuals including various levels of management
- Proficient in MS Office products, in particular Excel and PowerPoint
- Administer all aspects of the equity program
- Assist in the migration from Carta to a future platform (Fidelity or Etrade/Equity Edge preferred)
- Maintain database integrity and ensure accuracy of the data in Carta platform and any future platform
- Collaborate and partner with Accounting, Payroll, Legal and HR teams to foresee, implement, and address equity compensation initiatives and matters
- Manage the relationship and work closely with outside service providers, such as the equity management vendor
- Prepare reports and reconciliations to assist in the review of equity data
- Respond to participant questions relating to the equity portfolio and program
- Assist efforts to grow and scale the stock administration function, including but not limited to evaluating stock plan service providers
- Implement best practices and effective SOX controls, and assist with automation of routine work streams and manual processes to enable efficient, accurate and timely processing of equity data
- Maintain supporting documents for internal/external SOX auditors and respond accurately, thoroughly, and timely to requests for data
- Design and implement educational sessions, presentations, employee training and ongoing education materials for the participant base to support understanding of equity programs and policies
- Provide a superior level of customer service to employees, management, and others
- Ensure that all forms of equity compensation are administered in accordance with the terms and conditions of the plan(s) under which they are granted
- Manage the calendar of various stock administration related activities
- Perform other duties and ad hoc requests as requested
- SOX control experience
ML-powered advertising insights
Moloco is on a mission to make the digital economy more transparent, equitable, and profitable by making advanced machine learning accessible to companies of all sizes.
- Comprehensive health and wellness: Competitive health, dental, vision and life insurance (covered at 100% for you) and your family.
- Professional development: Teach yourself something new and get reimbursed each year for your professional development.
- Food and snacks: Enjoy lunch on us. We bring lunch in for employees everyday, In addition, our micro-kitchens are filled with healthy snacks and beverages for you to enjoy
- Paid parental leave: Our maternity/paternity leave plan also has you covered when you welcome a new child into your family.
- Unlimited vacation: We encourage team members to take time off to relax and recharge with our flexible paid time off policy.
- Financial benefits: We provide stock options and generous 401k/pension with an employer match that helps you prepare for your future.