Lead Business Value Consultant
Posted on 4/12/2022
San Diego, CA, USA
- 7+ years in Value Consulting, Value Management, Value Engineering, Management Consulting, Solutions Consulting, or Success Management
- Experience building quantitative and qualitative analyses
- Excellent verbal and written communicator with attention to detail
- Experience presenting data and findings to clients and/or executive audiences
- Self-starter with demonstrated flexibility and creativity when facing challenging problems or projects; ability to adjust to changing priorities of a quarterly cycle
- Highly analytical and well-organized, in both thought process and mindset
- A storyteller, passionate about helping customer identify and activate strategic business objectives
- Collaborative and open; hungry for feedback and mentoring
- Passionate, innovative, and avidly curious about deriving insights from data
- Comfortable with juggling multiple projects at one time and prioritizing as needed
- Right / left brain balanced
- Bachelor's degree in business, economics, and/or field focused on quantitative analysis (e.g. mathematics, engineering, sciences) preferred, but not required
- Support 1-2 of Sprinklr's Americas Large Enterprise sales divisions
- Work closely with Divisional Vice President & Solutions Consultant Lead to develop value-led engagement strategies and attach business value to every opportunity
- Report & benchmark on business value governance across divisions
- Educate and train account teams on using our proprietary business value tools to build self-service business cases across sales and success
Sprinklr provides enterprise software for customer experience management.
Sprinklr's mission is to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. The company is building a Unified-CXM platform for all customer-facing functions.
- Compensation & Equity
- Health & Wellness
- Holiday & Unlimited PTO
- Learning & Growth
- It's OK. Be fearless.
- Sprinkle, don't shout. Keep moving forward.
- Fix it, don't complain.
- Never, ever give up. Ever!
- Passionately, genuinely care.