Tax Manager / Senior Manager
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Pasadena, CA, USA
- Undergraduate degree; Master's degree a plus
- CPA certificate
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
- Proficient in the taxation of partnerships, limited liability companies and other similar flow-through entities and high net-worth individuals
- Strong organizational and management skills
- Excellent written, oral communication and documentation skills
- Ability to identify and propose resolutions to complex income tax issues
- Demonstrated advanced project management skills
- Ability to utilize firm technology to enhance client service
- Excellent research & analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong team player with emphasis on the continued growth and development of team members
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office computer programs; Working knowledge of GoSystem a plus
- Provide top-level review of federal and multi-state income tax returns for individuals, flow through entities, corporations, and trusts; also reviews related income tax workpapers
- Work closely with clients to advise on income tax issues and related tax planning
- Oversee planning and scheduling of engagements and work flow supervision
- Research complex technical tax issues and provides solutions
- Lead and train teams of seniors and staff accountants throughout the engagement
- Ensure quality of work product
- Communicate progress to partners and is the liaison between partners and staff
- Coach and mentor individual team members and involved in performance evaluations
- Management responsibilities also include firm administrative functions and initiatives such as client billings
HCVT's mission is to enhance and improve the firm's retention and advancement of women by leading women of all career stages to connect, grow, and achieve professional and personal success.
- Health and Wellness
- Learning and Development
- Reward Employees
- Work and Life Integration
Company Core Values
- Integrity at our Core - We hold ourselves to the highest standards to earn the trust of the public, our clients, and our team.
- Building Success Together - The foundation of our success is working as a team. By collaborating, we provide our clients with exceptional service aligned with their needs.
- Passion for Excellence - We deliver excellence. We embrace continuous learning and development of our skills so that together, we get smarter every year.
- Equity, Diversity, & Inclusion - We are committed to an inclusive work environment that embraces and respects individuals regardless of their race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, or disability.