Staff Site Reliability Engineer
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
San Francisco, CA, USA • Remote
Development Operations (DevOps)
- BS (or higher, e.g., MS, or Ph.D.) in Computer Science or related technical field involving coding (e.g., physics or mathematics), or equivalent technical experience
- 8+ years of professional experience working in Production Engineering, Site Reliability Engineering (SRE), DevOps, or equivalent positions
- Proficiency in programming languages or scripting languages
- Expertise working with Infrastructure as Code / Automation tools (Ansible, Terraform)
- Experience with container orchestration systems
- 3+ years of technical leadership and mentoring
- Proven track record of shipping impactful and complex company-wide software projects
- Ability to set technical and cultural standards for engineers
- Set the technical direction for your team and work with multifunctional partners to deliver on your work
- Develop and execute against both short and long-term roadmaps, making effective tradeoffs between business impact, user experience, and a high-quality technical foundation
- Write code as we expect our technical leadership to be in the trenches alongside junior engineers, understanding root causes and leading by example
- Improve the team and company - you will be an active participant in our culture (mentorship, interviewing, and new initiatives)
Automation platform for businesses
Instabase is on a mission to democratize access to deep learning to empower any organization to solve unstructured data problems with unprecedented accuracy.
- Healthcare and Wellness - We marry the benefits of moving fast at a scaling startup with the stability of larger corporations. Instabase pays 100% of top tier employee medical, dental, vision plans and takes care of dependents. Instabase also offers an FSA company match.
- Financial Planning - Instabase believes in investing in you and your future by providing a company 401(k) match and financial planning resources.
- Family Planning - Every Instabaser is eligible for paid time off to care for their newborn or adopted child. We’ve also teamed up with Carrot Fertility to help support every Instabaser on their family forming journey.
- Paid Time Off - At Instabase, we believe in providing employees the ability to rest, reflect, and recharge through unlimited paid time off and holidays.
- Customer Obsessed - We always start with what is best for our customers and users -- that informs everything we do and our priorities. We must earn and maintain their trust, and invest in their long term success.
- A healthy disregard for the impossible - We go after problems that most others would consider impossible. In that pursuit, we take a long term view as we execute. We are fearlessly experimental, and we are not afraid of failure.
- We are a community - We’re connected to each other through our shared passion and dedication for the mission. We are here to win, and in that pursuit, we’ll empower, support, and help each other. We’ll be selfless in that undertaking.