Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
New York, NY, USA
Development Operations (DevOps)
- 3-5+ years of experience in Identity and Access Management
- Experience programing in at least one major language: Python or Java preferred, but other languages such as PowerShell and C++ will be considered too
- Experience working with and implementing IAM systems such as Delinea, CyberArk, Saviynt, Sailpoint, or Okta
- Possess strong knowledge of API and connector standards such as SCIM, SOAP and REST
- Possess strong knowledge of authentication and authorization protocols, such as SAML, OIDC, And OAuth
- Experience building and/or configuring at least one market leading Identity Governance & Administration (IGA) platform
- Have strong subject matter knowledge of IAM processes such as Access Request and Fulfillment, LifeCycle Management, Access Certifications, Privileged Access Management, and Access Controls methodologies (e.g. ABAC)
- Experience providing operational support, with the ability to quickly diagnose and resolve issues across a variety of IAM platforms
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Prior hands-on experience with cloud-native IAM with one of the “big 3” cloud platform providers
- Have working knowledge of CI/CD tooling and experience integrating IAM systems with it
- Experience working with and implementing Privileged Access Management (PAM) systems
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Possess knowledge of cloud computing concepts and DevOps enabling technologies such as “infrastructure as code” and containers
- Have a strong understanding of microservices, OAuth/OIDC, API standards and API based architectures
- Prior hands-on experience building workflows in “low code no code” workflows console
- Execute design and build activities for automating the user access lifecycle including design reviews, code reviews and architecture reviews
- Collaborate with product owners and engineering teams to execute technical design and implementation efforts to build identity provisioning features in areas such as access termination, birthright provisioning as well as access request and fulfillment
- Participate in vendor evaluation and vendor technology selection for provisioning platforms and other related disciplines in Access Governance
- Work closely with other IAM and Cybersecurity team members to transform functional areas of IAM pertaining to access authorization, and work to integrate that with other IAM technologies
Clearbanc provides growth capital for web-enabled businesses through its 20-minute term sheet.
- Food and beverage
- Unlimited PTO
- Comprehensive benefits
- Continued education
- CLEAR membership
- Diversity and Inclusion counsel
- Sprint demos and hackathons
- Innovation guild
- On-site gym
- Embrace change - Our growth requires that we EMBRACE CHANGE. We pivot to overcome roadblocks and we are transparent on why decisions are made.
- Own it - CLEAR is an organization of doers. We OWN IT by solving problems even if they 'aren't ours to solve' and commit to seeing them all the way through.
- Our great people - From our ambassadors in the field, to our corporate team members, OUR GREAT PEOPLE are at the heart of all that we do. And because we believe that great people know other great people, we offer generous referral incentives.
- Obsessed with member experience - We are OBSESSED WITH MEMBER EXPERIENCE. Our members include our corporate business partners as well as our internal and external customers. We love hearing from our members so that we can continuously improve and come back better for them every day.
- Speak up - We believe in challenging fearlessly and embracing the brutal truth. We SPEAK UP by displaying honesty to our customers, our team members, and ourselves.
- Indefatigable - If the word 'No' simply means 'Not yet' then you may be ready to join the INDEFATIGABLE. To be indefatigable is to tirelessly pursue your goals with passion.
- Bias for action - Making no decision is worse than making the wrong one. We encourage our team members to have a BIAS FOR ACTION, using data to make calculated decisions. We have confidence in our decisions and learn from our mistakes.