Remote • Dorchester, Boston, MA, USA
Overjet is on a mission to improve oral health for all.
Our cutting-edge artificial intelligence technology encodes dentist-level training and analysis into scalable software tools. Today, our flagship products are used by some of the country’s largest insurance companies, dental support organizations, and dental practices to enable the best patient care.
We’re building an ambitious team of data scientists, software engineers, clinicians, and business thinkers and doers.
Overjet is backed by an amazing consortium of Venture Capital including General Catalyst, Insight Partners, Crosslink Capital and the E14 Fund. The company has raised nearly $80 million in capital to accelerate talent acquisition and product development driven by strong demand for Overjet’s dental AI.
We are expanding our sales team to accelerate Overjet’s growth in the healthcare/insurance dental payer space. As a Senior Sales Executive, your efforts will help accelerate the discovery and adoption of dental AI and Clinical Utilization Review to transform the dental payer industry for the better.
- Generate/follow-up on leads to grow and maintain your sales pipeline.
- Call on dental payers, insurance carriers and state dental managed Medicaid programs.
- Strong client focus and ability to understand and achieve client needs and close business opportunities.
- Talk about the value AI brings to operational workflows.
- Follow through on all presentations to deliver a proposal, negotiate a services agreement and close the sale.
- Gain a deep understanding of prospective dental payers, identify needs/pain points to effectively convey how AI and clinical dental UR would improve operations and generate ROI for our payer clients.
- Deliver effective sales presentations to C-suite and other key stakeholders.
- Own the sales cycle and smoothly transition the client to the assigned Customer Success team post close.
- Forecast sales with a high degree of accuracy.
- Achieve aggressive monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals.
- Work in a collaborative, high-energy team environment.
- 7+ years experience in selling (SaaS / AI / UR/UM) software and service solutions to healthcare payers.
- Ability to grow and develop in an entrepreneurial, fast paced growth organization.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to take a leading sales role and execute successful sales strategies.
- Experience in hunting for new business, prospecting over a large territory.
- The passion to roll up your sleeves and get involved in multiple areas of a quickly growing company.
- Competitive Compensation and Equity
- Fully Remote Working Policy for US Based Employees
- 401k plans with a matching program
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage: 99% employee premium covered, 75% dependent premium covered
- Life and AD+D Insurance
- 8 weeks Paid Parental Leave
- Optional HSA with Employer contribution
- 15 Day PTO policies and company paid holidays
- Annual Learning and Development Stipend
- Work from Home Stipend
- 2022 AI-50 Forbes
- 2022 22 Start-ups to Watch in 2022 - Built in Boston
- 2021 AI 100 Ranking, showcasing the 100 most promising private artificial intelligence companies in the world - CB Insights
- 2021 Digital Health 150, highlighting the 150 most promising private digital health companies in the world - CB Insights
- 2020 & 2019 Digital Health 150 - CB Insights
Overjet is an equal opportunity employer.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We believe diversity enriches our team so we hire people with a wide range of identities, backgrounds, and experiences. Even if you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications for this job, we strongly encourage you to apply!
If you are a Colorado resident: Please contact us by emailing [email protected] to receive compensation and benefits information for this role. Please include the job title in the subject line of the email.