Senior Full Stack Engineer
Updated on 3/22/2023
London, UK • Miami, FL, USA • New York, NY, USA
Google Cloud Platform
- Typescript as our programming language of choice
- Node.js as our backend platform
- TypeORM,TypeDI,TypeGraphQL androuting-controllers as our backend libraries
- React and NextJS hosted on Vercel as our frontend
- Google Cloud Platform to host our services
- Postgres as our core database
- Redis for caching
- Bull to manage background tasks
- DataDog for logging and monitoring
- GitHub to manage our source code
- You have extensive engineering experience at leading startups or fast growing tech companies
- You are confident developing, releasing and maintaining web applications in a fast paced, iterative environment
- You're comfortable working a full stack role on the front and backend
- You have either had experience with some of our tech stack or are confident you can cross train and up skill quickly
- You've got a deep understanding of database structures, theories, principles, and best practices
- You have cloud native experience with AWS or similar e.g Google Cloud
- Work in the widget team, helping build a core set of products
- Work with Product Managers to come up with the best solutions and implementation plans for new features or changes to existing ones
- Scale our systems to support our ever growing partner and consumer base
- Contribute to the estimations, planning and execution of projects, features, and integrations
- Integrate and work closely with external service providers to ensure smooth operation
- Maintain and improve our existing codebase
- Write fully tested, high quality and performant code on both backend and frontend
- Mentor and coach Engineers
- Champion the writing of high quality code
- Contribute to our overall approach and standards within the Engineering discipline
- Lead squads from an Engineering perspective, partnering closely with Product Managers
- points if you make open-source contributions or have experience in payments or FinTech
Crypto Payment Infrastructure
MoonPay is a financial technology company that provides payment solutions for cryptocurrency. Its on-and-off-ramp suite of products provides a seamless experience for converting between fiat currencies and cryptocurrencies using all major payment methods including debit and credit card, local bank transfers, Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Samsung Pay.
- Stock options 📈
- Unlimited holidays 🏝
- Home office equipment allowance of $600 USD (or local equivalent) 🪑
- Working in a disruptive and fast-growing industry where the possibilities are endless 🚀
- Fully remote: your life, your way of working 🌎
- Freedom, autonomy and responsibility 💪
Company Core Values
- Be humble: Doing what’s right is more important than being right. When we help each other, we all succeed.
- Lead with empathy: We seek to understand different perspectives and assume positive intent in every interaction.
- Own it: Every decision is made and executed with accountability and efficiency at its core.
- Communicate with clarity: Constructive communication is at the center of everything we do. We provide context where appropriate and when we listen, we do so actively.
- Kaizen: We improve with the aim of achieving excellence. A 1% improvement each day amounts to 3,700% over the course of a year.